Something I don't get about Cinderella's PS

Léo

Today, I called WDW DINING at 7:00am Eastern Time; at 7:02am I asked a CM for a dinner at Cinderella's on August, 20th, and he told me that the only available hours were 5:00pm and 5:30pm...

I don't get it. It's the first day you can call in order to book a PS for August, 20th, and, at 7:02am, there is no way you can book your PS for a "normal" hour (let's say 7pm or 8pm...).

Is it SO HARD to get a PS for dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table???
Please help me, 'cos I want this PS so haaaard!

Léo

Léo

Original Poster
Well

So I called WDW Dining today (at 7:00am), and they said that the later they had was 5:05. On both August, 20th and 23rd, the later you can book (FOR A DINNER!!!) is 5:05pm :hammer:

I don't get it. I NEVER eat so early, but what bothers me is that I wanted to see the fireworks...

So, there is NO WAY you can ever see the fireworks from Cinderella's in August?
Is it possible that if I call back in a few days, other slots will be available?

Léo

Upvote 0

civileng68

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Léo
Today, I called WDW DINING at 7:00am Eastern Time; at 7:02am I asked a CM for a dinner at Cinderella's on August, 20th, and he told me that the only available hours were 5:00pm and 5:30pm...

I don't get it. It's the first day you can call in order to book a PS for August, 20th, and, at 7:02am, there is no way you can book your PS for a "normal" hour (let's say 7pm or 8pm...).

Is it SO HARD to get a PS for dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table???
Please help me, 'cos I want this PS so haaaard!

Léo

I dont think it's hard to get PS FOR DINNER. Breakfast yes but dinner, no way! We went during Spring Break and it was packed in the parks yet, we went three times to CRT and not once did we even need our PS. When we went to check in for all of our PS we were sent in early because there was no wait.

Maybe I just hit a wild time but I did not see any reason for it to be like he encountered. You may want to try to call and get someone else.

Upvote 0

Léo

Original Poster
OK

But today, I was told that they simply don't accept people for dinner after 5:05pm; I'd like to understand why!

Léo

Upvote 0

ArielLover

I called the first day I could as well for a dinner in July. I also was told that 5:30 was the latest they had available. As I questioned the person on the phone she suggested I call back in a few weeks as the later slots open up at a different time. I waited 2 weeks and called back and got an 8:15 seating with no problem. Good Luck

Upvote 0

Kellylynn322

After reading another post on these boards I called back this morning to check and see if there were any cancellations or other times available for the 20th of August. SUPRISE SUPRISE.

We now have a 6:45 reservation. I have no idea why I was told when I made the original reservation that there were no reservations accepted after 5:45.

Try calling every week or so and see what you can get. Can't hurt to try.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom