Something freaky on carousel of progress

Lexxweb

Original Poster
In the last scene (present day) if you look behind the dining room table and through the windows behind that table you can see the carousel of progress family's porch, well behind the fence on there porch are a whole bunch of what look to be like TV screens or something, what are they!?

:cool: Lexxweb

nicholas

That's where the missing daughter now lives. The screens are her window to the outside world.

But seriously, never noticed them. Does anyone have a visual?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Wild guess: Vents to suck out the smoke the turkey creates before the next set of guests "progress" into that scene?

If you're talking about the background itself - those are supposed to be windows/buildings of a sorta futuristic cityscape.

Robfasto

It is the same thing that shows through the kitchen windows, it is suppose to be windows on the houses next store...

jasonk

does anyone know why all the clocks in COP are set to 5:45? I never noticed this before my wife pointed it out last week.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
jasonk said:
does anyone know why all the clocks in COP are set to 5:45? I never noticed this before my wife pointed it out last week.
yeh, i noticed that as well but never thought to ask..... or remebered i guess. i do need a visual of those things in the background.

they probably arent vents to take the smoke, they are above, smoke rises.

maybe 5:45 is the time walt thought of the attraction. just like doc brown and the flux capacitor. :p

lamarvenoy

The clock thing is weird because I've noticed the digital clock in the last scene works in the sense that it does advance every minute 5:45,5:46 etc, but as soon as the theater starts turning it goes back to 5:45.I thought that was strange also.

MissM

There's a few things like that. The clocks are all 5:45 and there's a bird (in some form) in each scene. In order: outside the window chriping, box of soap ("blue bird" or something), coo-coo clock, and a rooster or chicken kettle in the last scene. I don't know why either.

Out the back porch it's supposed to be the lights of the city/neighborhood behind them. Or at least, it's what I've always assumed and figured it was intended to be.
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom