Some things I noticed today at Magic Kingdom

weluvtink

Those seats are horrible. That's what happens buy trying to save a few bucks and using bad materials. When will they learn that if you do it right the first time it's cheaper in the end.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
what is the deal......... are people packing box cutters in the seat of their pants or what. the rips all look the same.................. maybe try another kind of fabric this time......... or maybe they cut the stitch count per inch to save money and they wear faster. who knows?

pat in the hat

Wow! I'm surprised by the wear showing on the seats. Even if it is still a small percentage of the chairs compared to the rest of the auditorium, we don't expect to see that type of "bad show" at Disney! Hope they replace the coverings soon!

peter11435

The fabric used in Philharmagic is actually very good strong fabric that will never wear. However this does not stop idiots with razor blades from cutting right through the stuff.

Brent

I didn't notice the seats back in feb. when I was there, but now that I saw that pic I wonder what gusts are sneeking into the parks that could do that. I would hope ink pens arn't that strong to do that! This bad show does need to be fixed asap there is no reason at all such a new show should be showing this much wear & tear on its seating. As for SGE I haven't been on it since the change but have heard the audio of the child & also wonder if they will ever make up their minds of exactly what line they are leaning towards...stupid childish fun or scary "family" ride. Please not both!!!

djronnieb

I can't believe those seats either... ok I'm like the 20th person who said that, but my Goodness even if it's only a few rows/seats, that still is some of the worst show I've seen at Disney. They better fix that soon!!!!!

bwgens

Lets all just admit to what is pretty obviously happening. There are a bunch of "guests" that are ruining the experience for everyone else. I am truly tired of the initial response from people on forums like this one to blame Disney for the problem. I know that sometimes it is that the company is leaving repairs go for too long, creating bad show. But I would bet anything that if people weren't absolutely abusing, and intentionally destroying things in the parks, there would be very little for anyone to complain about not being good show. Lets all get together and start holding the people responsible who are truly to blame. Bad guests!!!
:mad:

jmicro59

bwgens said:
Lets all just admit to what is pretty obviously happening. There are a bunch of "guests" that are ruining the experience for everyone else. I am truly tired of the initial response from people on forums like this one to blame Disney for the problem. I know that sometimes it is that the company is leaving repairs go for too long, creating bad show. But I would bet anything that if people weren't absolutely abusing, and intentionally destroying things in the parks, there would be very little for anyone to complain about not being good show. Lets all get together and start holding the people responsible who are truly to blame. Bad guests!!!
:mad:

Better get used to this kind of stuff. "Bad Guests" aren't going away any time soon. It used to amaze me that any individual who intentionally destroys any public area can walk around afterwards and feel no remorse but no longer. We now live in a world of individuals who seek out to ruin the joyfulness of the majority of the Disney guest’s. I always feel like the only answer to fight these individuals is to carry a can of lighter fluid and lighter and when you see them destroying something, douse them with the lighter fluid and set them ablaze. But alas I can not do such a dastardly deed and I end up just stuck looking at their trail of destruction and explaining to my 7 year old why people do such idiotic things. :(

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Thrawn said:
"Bad show" is a term some Disney fans use to describe disrepair/neglect on rides or in the parks/resorts.

"A bad show" would have been something different.

Does anyone see something wrong with this post?

wondersofdave89

Thrawn said:
Does anyone see something wrong with this post?

Well, in my opinion, I think that "Bad Show" is not limited to the things you said. I think that bad show includes all things that don't "look good" or distract you from the magic of Disney theme parks and resorts.

and it should be A "Bad Show" not "A Bad Show".

:wave:

[EDIT]

Misunderstood what you were talking about. Philharmagic is a good show. Seats are bad show.

[/EDIT]

Narthex

Noodle Station

Yeah I ate there last week. They serve large noodle bowls with cut up chicken in it in broth. The noodles are almost like angel hair...very thin. Lots of leafy cabbage in it as well. We all liked it, a little unusual, but we all liked it. Yes the portions (or size) of the noodle bowl is quite large.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
wondersofdave89 said:
Well, in my opinion, I think that "Bad Show" is not limited to the things you said. I think that bad show includes all things that don't "look good" or distract you from the magic of Disney theme parks and resorts.

and it should be A "Bad Show" not "A Bad Show".

:wave:

[EDIT]

Misunderstood what you were talking about. Philharmagic is a good show. Seats are bad show.

[/EDIT]

No I was just wondering, because someone neg repped me on that post. Wouldn't care except for the stupid pop up I got bothered me.

Thanks for the reply.

Chape19714

Well, now the Philharmagic chairs looks like the other concert halls I've been to. So I guess it could be a "good show". some concert halls have bigger concerns than seating, so the chairs are ripped, torn etc. So if it is to be a "regular" concert hall, it's ok, however if it wants to stand out, then it could be repaired, which will probally happen soon, it's an overnight fix.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom