Trip Report some of the uugghhh!!..

We just got back from six park days and two travel days at WDW.. I hurt my knee about 6 weeks ago.. and could not walk well.. so there were two of us in scooters.. I was some what disappointed that we did not get the "king special needs rooms" that we previously had at Pop.. the.. room was fine, and it was the refurb room, but there was barely enough room for the two scooters. I have a big sore from where my leg has hit the murphy bed time after time,

but the stuff that drives me nuts..
two girls aged in the late teens or early 20's.. within 5 minutes of each other. .Dumped a full disney cup of drink on the floor.. neither of whom.. did anything at all.. not even say.. that this is a spill and I am sorry.. but just stepped away from their mess.. this would not have been me.. or either of my kids.. this was a true hazzard because any one person could have easily slipped and hit their head on that concrete floor in the food area at pop.. Luckily the outstanding staff cleaned this up right away. but the lack of care or apology was disgusting. Are you so superior that you never have to say .. I made a mistake.. I am sorry.. please forgive me and my mess.? and then put others at risk by this same attitude.. I felt truly sorry for the staff.

Speaking of the staff at Pop and at all the parks.. THE CAST MEMEBERS again were outstanding.. we were treated like a million dollars and even had staff follow up on us ..We ate at the Jungle cruise canteen, and our waiter was as good as if not better then the drivers of the boat.. his puns had us in stitches. . and he acknowledged our 40 years of marriage pins.. and gave us something special for the day..

our last night in the park..we stayed for the fireworks at Magic kingdom so that I can cry my eyes out.. WE MADE IT A POINT to get to a decent parking space over an hour early. and was marked off by tape that we were on the edge of a safety walkway set by Disney.. and of course some person decided to show up just as the show began and stood in front of the two of us.. luckily there was a guy from Brazil who from Behind.. called out to this guy and had him move and made him apologize to my wife for blocking her limited view from the scooter..

Finally on our trip home to the Twin CIties.. the lady next to my wife on the plane removed her shoes and was putting her bare feet up on the seat.. Come on..trust me lady.. I don't care how pretty you think your feet are.. but after trekking through the Orlando airport.. they aren't made of rose pedals. .nor do they smell the same.. I could have easily convinced her to never do it again, by removing my own size 15 shoes.. but two wrongs do not make a right.. and again if you read my other posts of the day or of the next few days.. if this was the worst that happened.. well you can see why we had such an outstanding trip.. I just feel that I need to say this to try to protect some one else.. because a spilled drink on that food area floor was a true danger to anyone not looking were they were walking..

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
We just got back from six park days and two travel days at WDW.. I hurt my knee about 6 weeks ago.. and could not walk well.. so there were two of us in scooters.. I was some what disappointed that we did not get the "king special needs rooms" that we previously had at Pop.. the.. room was fine, and it was the refurb room, but there was barely enough room for the two scooters. I have a big sore from where my leg has hit the murphy bed time after time,

but the stuff that drives me nuts..
two girls aged in the late teens or early 20's.. within 5 minutes of each other. .Dumped a full disney cup of drink on the floor.. neither of whom.. did anything at all.. not even say.. that this is a spill and I am sorry.. but just stepped away from their mess.. this would not have been me.. or either of my kids.. this was a true hazzard because any one person could have easily slipped and hit their head on that concrete floor in the food area at pop.. Luckily the outstanding staff cleaned this up right away. but the lack of care or apology was disgusting. Are you so superior that you never have to say .. I made a mistake.. I am sorry.. please forgive me and my mess.? and then put others at risk by this same attitude.. I felt truly sorry for the staff.

Speaking of the staff at Pop and at all the parks.. THE CAST MEMEBERS again were outstanding.. we were treated like a million dollars and even had staff follow up on us ..We ate at the Jungle cruise canteen, and our waiter was as good as if not better then the drivers of the boat.. his puns had us in stitches. . and he acknowledged our 40 years of marriage pins.. and gave us something special for the day..

our last night in the park..we stayed for the fireworks at Magic kingdom so that I can cry my eyes out.. WE MADE IT A POINT to get to a decent parking space over an hour early. and was marked off by tape that we were on the edge of a safety walkway set by Disney.. and of course some person decided to show up just as the show began and stood in front of the two of us.. luckily there was a guy from Brazil who from Behind.. called out to this guy and had him move and made him apologize to my wife for blocking her limited view from the scooter..

Finally on our trip home to the Twin CIties.. the lady next to my wife on the plane removed her shoes and was putting her bare feet up on the seat.. Come on..trust me lady.. I don't care how pretty you think your feet are.. but after trekking through the Orlando airport.. they aren't made of rose pedals. .nor do they smell the same.. I could have easily convinced her to never do it again, by removing my own size 15 shoes.. but two wrongs do not make a right.. and again if you read my other posts of the day or of the next few days.. if this was the worst that happened.. well you can see why we had such an outstanding trip.. I just feel that I need to say this to try to protect some one else.. because a spilled drink on that food area floor was a true danger to anyone not looking were they were walking..
A truly unique TR.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom