Sold out october 13-15,2018

jkl2000

While I'm sure they have fun, I know people who have gone to conferences to WDW, and for the most part, it's not really an amusement park but more of a very another large, extremely accessible meeting place, with the advantage of tons of support and dining options. So yeah, events like Gartner tend to be very serious events. I'm sure many use the excuse to bring their families as a kind of side-cation, but I've only known one person who did (and most of the time, they went to the parks without him). Keep in mind that attendance at a lot of these events are paid for by companies who do NOT pay the way for a participant's family.

Actually, now that I recall, my wife was going to go to a education writer's conference in the resort area this past July, but she wound up not needing to go. But when she was putting together her schedule, there was no way she was gonna have time for a park visit - maybe a quick jaunt to nearby Disney Springs. (We did discuss if we could work bringing me along in the family budget, but we decided against it as we already had our upcoming October blowout on the calendar.)

It's funny to think though, that some of them are staying in Little Mermaid themed rooms, Royal Guest rooms, pirate ship beds, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom