Sold Out Dates for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Greetings all from the Geek Labs

I already have my tickets and will be out there before the 31st but for those who didnt get them ahead of time.

Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom is sold out for the following date:

Sunday, October 31

KevinPage

I went on Halloween last year and going again this year. Even though the park is sold out, the crowds are not bad at all. :D

TheDisneyGirl02

Going to my very first MNSSH Party on Thursday night! I can't wait. I take it that it is not sold out since the date wasn't posted. Either way, I have my tickets already!

TheDisneyGirl02 :D

rick3236

We have out tickets for next Sunday. Can't wait.

I am happy to hear that it's sold out for Halloween, though. This is a great alternative event to the madness that takes place at Halloween Horror Nights. I hope they keep it going for many years, or until my kids are grown up. :animwink:

s25843

TheDisneyGirl02 said:
Going to my very first MNSSH Party on Thursday night! I can't wait. I take it that it is not sold out since the date wasn't posted. Either way, I have my tickets already!

TheDisneyGirl02 :D

Got my Ticket for Thursday too!

Simba One

We will be there on Thursday, too! I hope that the fact that it's not yet sold out means that the crowds will be even lighter than I'd expected. Since we're going without kids, I hope we'll find a lot of attractions with no lines. We won't have to worry about the character stops or the trick-or-treating.:D

DisneySaint

Friday October 8th sold out before showtime also. And there is NO WAY the tickets were limited to 5,000. The place was packed like Christmas Eve.

AEfx

TURKEY said:
Because Friday the 8th also sold out. Why it's that important, I don't know.
Because many people were lulled into thinking that the parties earlier in the month didn't ever sell out, so they waited until they arrived to buy their tickets. The moral of the story is, if you want tickets, get them now. Same for Christmas. These events are getting very popular (people are spending $500-1000 on eBay for four packs of tickets) and I bet before next year most websites will change their recommendation of "early dates rarely sell out" to "get your tickets as soon as they go on sale". I also have a feeling that next year many people are going to be buying them just for resale purposes, meaning they will sell out even faster.

AEfx

Disneyland1970

We will be there on Thursday also! I'm thankful my DW bought the tickets when we were down a week ago. My 5 year old would have been very upset if it was sold out. This is our first MNSSHP, we are all excited :wave:

Bagheera

DisneyJoey said:
Friday October 8th sold out before showtime also. And there is NO WAY the tickets were limited to 5,000. The place was packed like Christmas Eve.
You are correct. E-Ride Nights are limited to 5,000. MNSSHP and MVMCP are 25,000.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom