SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

jeffk410

As confident as they were this morning when they swore up and down no more regular guests would get on today?

Pretty sure those frontline CMs know no more or less than anyone else.

True true. Manager of the attraction is providing very ambiguous responses. I'm waiting around for a bit.

Kman101

I was around there at 3 and I heard the CM telling a crowd gathered that it was just CMs by invite only. Then as I was passing, I definitely heard many annoyed guests commenting that the cast members were rubbing it in.

So I guess a random soft opening happened earlier this morning? Naturally ... (it didn't annoy me at all though, it really is what it is and I personally don't think the CMs are rubbing it in. They aren't allowed to have fun too?)

Some trains were half full, others full. It seemed to be a decent stream of people walking through the queue. I was watching and I was seeing a bunch of index/business card something in their hands as they showed the CMs manning out front. So at that point, it was likely just CMs by invite only.

Last edited:

DManRightHere

No luck for us. We made several passes by the ride and same story the whole time. CM's only. I wish we never heard a peep of soft openings today as today is our last days of the park.

I know it was VERY limited guests but still. We spent maybe an hour hanging around the attraction entrance.

BwanaBob

Pretty funny how many members of this site were all standing there or riding 7DMT at the same time .... And no one knew. Could have had a wdwmagic reunion.

DManRightHere

Pretty funny how many members of this site were all standing there or riding 7DMT at the same time .... And no one knew. Could have had a wdwmagic reunion.

I thought about that. I heard 2 guys talking that realized they communicated on a blog. I almost asked if either were on here but didn't.

Poggie

Didn't get on mine train yesterday but did do splash x2 and then thunder mountain x2 at night. Used 5 fast passes yesterday. I like the new system.
We are going to see if any more soft openings this am but not gonna waste all day waiting. Only got a few days left before home :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom