Soda Price

CoP

Original Poster
Screamscape said

seems that our first sources were right and the lower prices on Coke products at the WDW Parks will go into effect on Feb 2nd. The expected prices are: 20oz Coke Products will drop from $2.50 to just $2.00, bottled water will drop a dollar to $1.50, and Powerade will drop to $2.50 (from $3). Elsewhere in WDW, we’ve heard that an all new Polynesian Luau show will open next month as well.

It has past Feb 2 - has the price been lowered

Fido

Well i only drink water now, so that will save me a little money, as in the fact that I will be using the water fountains liberally rather than pay $1.50 for bottled water. Not that it's outrageous or anything, but damn. At least the price dropped.

Yellow Shoes

I'm guessing that most of the posts were deleted.

It wouldn't bother me too much if the post on this thread were deleted also.

EchoOfOphelia

don't feed the trolls :D

Attachments

• schild30.jpg
    schild30.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 202

mwitkus

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
Huh?
Sorry, I'm dense, but what are you talking about?

i'm trying to figure out the same thing... i'm guessing whoever it was, his posts were deleted from the boards? looks like we missed something juicy...

djmatthews

So, why are they lowering the drinks prices? Are the actually sizes going to be smaller? Or is WDW speculating to accumulate? Is this just in the parks or in the restaurants and resorts?

"New" soda prices don't seem to be the case...

I just visited the Magic Kingdom yesterday and the Coke and drink prices have remained unchanged. It seems the information in this thread is incorrect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom