Soarin'

philsfan2185

Original Poster
I just happen to have perfect timing. I saw the rumors on here that Soairn' was going to have soft openings on the 16th. So, I jsut happned to be on vavation in WDW. I was in the second group to test Soarin' out. I loved it. It's like no other Disney attraction. It is going to be a great attraction. I think it will be a big hit with park guests. The queue area is to resemble 3 airports....1 is the orlando intl., and another is an airport in France, and I forget the other one. I tried taking some pics, but the CM's told us no video or photography, sorry guys :cool:

disneygirl03

That's awesome. I went on it when I was in Disneyland, and thought it was great. I really hope I'm lucky enough to see it when I go down to Disney World next week.

philsfan2185

Original Poster
One of my favorite parts of the ride was when you flew by DL. I've never been there before, but I've seen plenty of pics n video. DL during Christmas looks great. I also liked when you fly by the glof course, FORE :lol:

Testtrack321

philsfan2185 said:
One of my favorite parts of the ride was when you flew by DL. I've never been there before, but I've seen plenty of pics n video. DL during Christmas looks great. I also liked when you fly by the glof course, FORE :lol:

Did you see the hidden mickey? ;)

philsfan2185

Original Poster
ya know what. I wasn't even looking for a hidden mickeys, I was so excited to be able to be on the second test group. I didn't care about hidden mickey's lol. by the way, where was the hidden mickey at?

Testtrack321

philsfan2185 said:
ya know what. I wasn't even looking for a hidden mickeys, I was so excited to be able to be on the second test group. I didn't care about hidden mickey's lol. by the way, where was the hidden mickey at?

it was on the golf ball. ;)

disneygirl03

philsfan2185 said:

LOL, yeah, that part was cool. The lady next to me on it jerked back at that part. :lol:

goofyfan13

About what time did you get on the ride? I'm hoping they'll be doing previews on the 3rd, cause I'm taking my girlfriend and her dad to WDW that day, and would love to get in on a preview of the ride. This way I can try and get there around that time and hope for the best. Thanks! :wave:

philsfan2185

Original Poster
goofyfan13 said:
About what time did you get on the ride? I'm hoping they'll be doing previews on the 3rd, cause I'm taking my girlfriend and her dad to WDW that day, and would love to get in on a preview of the ride. This way I can try and get there around that time and hope for the best. Thanks! :wave:

It was around 3:20. They will let you take the tour again. So you can ride it more than once. I only rode it once cuz I was pressed for time and wanted to ride MS one last time before i left WDW.

goofyfan13

philsfan2185 said:
It was around 3:20. They will let you take the tour again. So you can ride it more than once. I only rode it once cuz I was pressed for time and wanted to ride MS one last time before i left WDW.

Awesome. Thanks! :wave: :)

MysteryJames

HOLY CRAP.. I too caught a preview of Soarin' today at about 5 pm. It was absolutely fantastic.

As a CM, I was warding off questions (by warding off I mean answering them. ^_^) about when it officially opens and such. The place is absolutely brilliant. It will be an excellent addition to the Land Pavillion, which (contrary to public belief) isn't being replaced with Soarin'.

The ride was fantastically done. It felt so real, my heights fear kicked in. ^_^

Guests will LOVE this attraction. It hasn't soft opened yet, and probably won't until the Land Pavillion officially reopens in late April. But the cast of Epcot are still doing previews for the attraction. They start the line by the Journey into Imagination buildings. So if you see a queue of people waiting beside JII, run and get in it, cause its a preview for Soarin!

jcrb

Also watch out for Sorin Cast members in uniform- a bunch of them will come out and walk near the entrance to imagination pavilion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom