Soarin': What will AP Preview traffic be like?

foxfire

DolFan said:
I am a seasonal passholder and I am planning on going to Epcot on Sunday, does anyone know if I can get into the AP Preview if I am not technically an annual passholder?

Most likely not; when I went to SGE AP previews it was Annual, Premium Annual, and DVC members only. As far as wait times, I only waited about 10 min for SGE and got on 2-3 times in a row w/ very little wait.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
DolFan said:
I am a seasonal passholder and I am planning on going to Epcot on Sunday, does anyone know if I can get into the AP Preview if I am not technically an annual passholder?
Seasonal passes are still considered AP. We have seasonal passes and have never been questioned at any AP only events.

Ralph Wiggum

Account Suspended
seasonal passholders are also able to purchase anything deemed 'passholder exclusive' such as pins, clothing, resort rates, etc. we just get the blockouts and pay for parking.

lnsemsf

drp4video said:
During the AP preview, will it only be open till 7 p.m. like the rest of Future world?

Yeah this is an important question, I have to plan my day at Universal to end in time to get to Epcot and Soarin, so any help on the hours of operation is appreciated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom