Soarin wait times as of 8/21

RonAnnArbor

Thanks for the update -- but at peak times the ride can have up to 3 1/2 hour waits -- I think many will find the 1 1/2 to 2 hour wait more than acceptable --

Upvote 0

drp4video

I didn't get there till about 4:00 p.m. and all fast passes were gone by then. So we waited. I had done the AP premier, and rode 4 times in a row with little wait so this was tough!. I didn't mind waiting in the part of the line where you could read facts about earth climates and answer questions, but once you passed that portion of the line, and made the turn down the next isle, there was nothing to keep you occupied. That is a complaint that I have about the wait.

Upvote 0

MiniMoose

When i went at the end of july it was 180 minutes or something like that. I've forgotten the actual wait time it was but it was something around that. No more fastpasses were left :(

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

The rope drop is the time to hit Soarin. I have seen in late afternoon when time have reached 3+ hours. I do not know how people can wait this long for a ride. I typically do not like to wait more than 20 minutes

Upvote 0

LouDisney

Same here, I was there last week and it was never over 30. I walked right onto to once, and the other times, I maybe had to wait about 10 minutes.
Now, last August, it was always 60 minutes or more and same for April (this year).

Upvote 0

tiggertime32408

I was there 9/8 through 9/17 walked onto Soarin everyday during the week!! Was great! Weekend time was 30 to 40 minutes. Rode 7 times during the trip and was in B1 6 of those. Fantastic view!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom