Soarin soft openings begin next week

downwitheisner

The_CEO said:
Patrick got his preview around 3. You all need to do simple forum browsing to answer your own questions. You are also missing the fact that this isn't going to be happening daily.. Only on select days.
I knew that it was only on certain days, but I wanted some more concrete times for the previews so I can have a day plan that leaves me in that area arround that time. Thanks for correcting me though!

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
A soft opening is an un-announced opening held before an attraction's grand opening and any public previews. (Passholder & CM previews) A soft opening is only done on certain days, and is sometimes only for a few hours on that day. Some soft openings are only open to certain groups of people, like the press, CMs, and Extra Magic Hours Guests.

Soft openings are pretty much hit or miss, and if you get in one, consider yourself lucky. :)

earlred

Soarin Soft Opening

OK--I figured that's what it was. Any way of knowing if and when a soft open attraction will actually be open on a certain day or is it a deal where you just show up and hope for the best? My family will be there on April 28-30, so we hope the odds will be better by then.

Montu

earlred said:
OK--I figured that's what it was. Any way of knowing if and when a soft open attraction will actually be open on a certain day or is it a deal where you just show up and hope for the best? My family will be there on April 28-30, so we hope the odds will be better by then.

Why is it that every time an attraction soft opens, people always ask this question?

There is NO WAY TO TELL when it will be open for sure. It is in a SOFT OPENING - which means - THERE IS NO WAY TO TELL.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
earlred said:

As you get nearer, keep your eyes on these forums. If any kind of opening pattern or schedule appears, it will be posted. Have a great trip! :)

themouseman

Montu said:
Why is it that every time an attraction soft opens, people always ask this question?

There is NO WAY TO TELL when it will be open for sure. It is in a SOFT OPENING - which means - THERE IS NO WAY TO TELL.

Patience

The_CEO

Montu said:

Don't jump the gun or anything....

jcrb

Oh please forgive any spelling mistake - I’m horrible with English – I ran it through spell check but I bet their still errors.

Well I went on Sorin for the first time ever and though it was awesome. I showed up today about 1:30 - waited for ½ hour and a bunch of Sorin cast members came out next to the Imagination Pavilion. One cast member said we would get a """""""""Guided Tour""""""" tour of Soring but may not get on the ride.

THIS IS NOT A SOFT OPENING THEY SAID! :animwink: :animwink: :animwink: :animwink: :animwink: :animwink:
Walked in back passage-the Que is cool. The Que is theme after major airports and is extremely long- Que has a Single, Fastpass and Standby — oh neat fact when it opens, Sorin Que will be longest wait – up to 3 hours. Well I guess I will be doing fastpass/single.

**********Could be Spoilers so if u don’t wait to know** STOP READING!

Well back to experience - we went through lobby which is cool — looks like regular airport – plus cool signs with trivia on them – only problems is when u stuck in line for 3 hours and see same trivia it can get sort of old + they same music goes on and on --- wow just like Light Motor Action - really annoying. Headed down to Concort were Sorin would take off. Host for Sorin is cool – took 2 time to get all of the jokes. From then on it was awesome - smells great, visuals Wow. This ride is very family + teenagers (thrill junkies will like it). Hey both times I went on it – everyone clapped after the ride was over.

Alright That was my great day, Sorin over California.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom