Soarin' Over the World: My Review...One World: Unacceptable

danyoung56

I don't think any reasonable people are saying they need to fix the footage they have and "make" it look good. The SOURCE material is the issue and it's a gigantic oversight/fail for them to have not considered how poor those "tall" images like the Eiffel Tower would appear on a curved screen. They need to be re-shot and edited back into the movie...at least that's what I mean by fixing it.

I don't disagree with you. Without looking back, someone earlier in the thread was indicating that there was some tech thing they could do to fix the distortion, and Disney was too cheap to do this. And this just isn't the case. I think if they get enough complaints on the new film, they'll change it. So far, in every viewing I've enjoyed on both coasts, there have been huge rounds of applause. So perhaps a fix isn't coming right away . . . . .

Duckberg

WDW fans are starting to grade their Soarin II experience on a curve (SCREEN) that is :arghh:.
WDW fans are noticing that CGI in films are not the greatest thing since sliced bread :rolleyes:
WDW fans will probably see that Bob "Just Good Enough" Iger will let the film stand as is :mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom