Soarin Expansion

Mouse_Trap

I don't know how I feel about Soarin' expanding.
I'll take over then doing nothing, but think for the space and expense a new ride would have been a far better for new attraction starved WDW visitor.

It would give the park a boost too. Nothing like a new ride to create some buzz and excitement. It's something almost all visitors will know about, an extra theatre; predicable less than 1% will know and even less will actually care.

I think having more attractions would do far more to reduce wait times than adding extra capacity ever will.

It did need projector upgrades, but that should have taken a couple of days or a couple of weeks at the very most. How long did Universal take to upgrade Spiderman?

WDWVolFan

I'm wondering do they have to change out the screen material or whatever it's projected onto in order to present an ultra high definition picture in the best possible form?
Last time I rode, in late May/early June of this year, you could see little dots on the screen...screens need to be replaced quickly.

KikoKea

I'm hoping they redo the queue. That has to be one of the most boring ones around, even worse than the new Test Track. For us, it is FP or no go unless the wait is under 20 minutes, which doesn't happen often.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom