Soarin BETA Edition **Spoiler**

Fletch

Man, nothing aggrevates me more than cars sitting in the middle of an intersection while my light is green :mad:

Oh, nice video !!

acishere

Its good this version was rejected. I would start cursing at that SUV blocking the intersection then get kicked out of Epcot.
He was going to make a point to the toolbox who decided to block an intersection. I'm actually surprised he didn't swerve wildly around to the left and go past. No hands out the windows with the #1 salute or anything. What's up?!
I kept wondering why he didn't go around. Then again I'm from a state full of impatient drivers where I've been trained to react like that.

wsmith1978

Why didn't they use this?? It is so much more moving and scenic than the finished product! I can just imagine the smells of the exhaust, the manure... Truly magical.

Ron Burgundy

Original Poster
Oh I could just imagine the artificial animal scent being blown on guest as we ride.

Why didn't they use this?? It is so much more moving and scenic than the finished product! I can just imagine the smells of the exhaust, the manure... Truly magical.

You were both perfectly in tuned with the exact experience that I wanted to send out through your keen senses of perception. Thank you.

@Ron Burgundy - Top notch anchorman, a jazz flutist without equal and now the people's imagineer!!
Your talents are boundless.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you do.

Sir, I only do what I can with what I have been blessed to work with. If that means that I'm one of the most self actualized people on the planet, then that's a curse I'm willing to live with. Thank you for your kind words friend.

Mr. Burgandy...CLASSIC! Simply brilliant. THAT...is good comedy! You have set the bar my friend, and set it high!
And as always...Stay Classy San Diego!

Absolutely amazing. Beautiful version. *angrily shakes fist at imagineering for not picking this one*

That was truly spectacular. I've watched 3 times already and cant get enough. The excitement of downtown Atlanta and the ending are my favorite parts. Why wouldn't Disney have gone with this?

Thank you three very much. It's nice to have my work appreciated. I wish that you guys had been allowed a vote on that final panel when they decided on what would ultimately be the end product. I feel that Wes Mantooth from KQHS Channel 9 Evening News had his filthy hands in the undermining of my idea.

I'm glad they didn't go with this beta version. It's just too intense for me.

You don't have to play coy with me sir. Your reputation for ironclad fortitude is renown to say the least.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom