Rumor Soarin' 2.0?

jocarol

This reminds me of the early descriptions of the Avengers ride at Disneyland. You were going to start off in a quinjet, then eject and fly around in a jet pack. I guess that idea got scrapped in favor of the "King Thanos" concept.

mattpeto

Disney Pixar GIF by Disney+

PizzaPlanet

Gotta wonder if it would be possible to make these changes to the existing Soarin’ theaters. That along with a new film could be a big upgrade

TTA94

Neither. Its a patent that Disney decided to protect in case they want to build it some day

IMO it needs to happen sooner rather than later, especially at Epcot. Maybe thats part of the reason why they did not update the finale scene? But one thing is for sure they won’t close Soarin while TT is down for its makeover.

SoFloMagic

IMO it needs to happen sooner rather than later, especially at Epcot. Maybe thats part of the reason why they did not update the finale scene? But one thing is for sure they won’t close Soarin while TT is down for its makeover.
Why spend millions retrofitting a new ride system when the current one works fine. It could use an updated film, but that's it

yensidtlaw1969

That’s the film. The current ride system and the new patent have nothing to do with that.
Do we know what the feedback is like on the current film? I hear a lot of complaints from the general public. I wonder if they’d shoot a new film in the next decade - though they’d probably sooner fall back on the original once again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom