Soap and shampoo at CBR

Diznee Mom

I know this is a strange question, but I am really picky about soap and shampoo. I know I can buy small travel bottles, but I'm just curious if anyone knows what kind of soap the Mickey soap is? If it's Ivory, I'll never make it;) Had my mouth washed out with it too often when I was a kid. Scarred me forever:lol:

pan11435

As far as I know it's disney soap, nothing more nothing less. I belive disney makes it. I have never had a problem with it however I am not very picky when it comes to soap. If you are picky you may want to bring you own just in case.

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

Here's One tip.....

ALWAYS ( I repeat - ALWAYS! ) bring your own soap and shampoo with you to ANY hotel!

While some places may occasionally offer "Bath & Body Works" quality products, most will get the cheapest stuff they can get!

EDITORIAL: What always bothered me was how at the All-Star resorts they have those refill-able shampoo and liquid soap dispensers! I don't want to wash with anything that can be so easily tampered with! I'm surprised from a hygenic stand-point, they get away with this.....

Anyway...back to subject....

I travel alot for work and to make yourself most comfortable on a trip, bring your own favorite brands from home so there will be no surprises! Pack them in ziplock bags to prevent spilling in your suitcase. Your skin will feel clean and your hair will look great!

You'll be surprised what a little touch from home will do to make you feel better in a strange room!

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!

:wave:

Upvote 0

Figaro

Brer Stitch, you can request bar soap from housekeeping at the All Stars. I left a note asking for bar soap b/c my 3 year old wouldn't use the body wash and we found a nice pile of soaps every day.

Upvote 0

orangefan15

The soap is definitely not Ivory...Ivory is all I'll use and the resort stuff's not it!

I think the best thing you can do if you have any question at all about it is bring your own soap with you. On my last trip I just threw a bar in my suitcase; it doesn't take up much space and it makes you feel better to use what you're used to.

Upvote 0

KathyG/poohbear

I hate Ivory for some reason it makes me itch.

The soap at WDW is great, it doesn't bother me at all.

We stayed at the Wyndham at DTD and they had bath and body works. It was great. WDW was not that good but okay.

Upvote 0

goofyman

I think it is just basic soap. The shampoos does smell nice and they look great in my own Disney decorated bathroom...HAHA But it seems that the soap may be a little more of a importance to you so it might be ( as said by otheres here) a good idea to bring your own..have fun!

Upvote 0

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by BRER STITCH
While some places may occasionally offer "Bath & Body Works" quality products, most will get the cheapest stuff they can get!
Whoa! Where are these hotels? I've never seen B&BW at any hotels I've ever stayed at, expensive or not.

Upvote 0

MGM WDWFan

Yeah, I exclusively bring my own stuff (usually Zest or somesuch) since a) it doesn't take up more than a corner of my suitcase and b) even if I forget, I can just run down to the Publix on I-Drive and take care of whatever I need. I just find that the soaps that Disney offers don't take care of you for an entire day, and I feel like I need another shower at like 4 in the afternoon.

--MGM

Upvote 0

Diznee Mom

Original Poster
Well MGM, out of all the posts, yours hit me the most:lol: I do not want to feel "less than fresh" at any time. Guess I'll keep those Mickey soaps for souvenirs.

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Whoa! Where are these hotels? I've never seen B&BW at any hotels I've ever stayed at, expensive or not.

Some Hiltons and Some Westins use Bath & Body Works Juniper Shampoo exclusively.
Thats how I got all these little bottles during business trips!

:lol:

Upvote 0

EthylCooper

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
Some Hiltons and Some Westins use Bath & Body Works Juniper Shampoo exclusively.
Thats how I got all these little bottles during business trips!

:lol:

I've had B&BW on at least one trip to WDW, but I can't remember which hotel. It must have been either the Grosvenor or Hotel Royal Plaza.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom