So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Oh you'll fit in here just fine lol
I Like This One Captain Marvel GIF by Nerdist.com

DashHaber

Cats is a weird show even on stage. It was a bad choice to adapt to live action ( directed by Tom Hooper) . I did enjoy the film, but didn't like some of the casting choices. ( Cough James Cordon and the fat chick ( I forget her name) )
I believe Rebel Wilson is her name.

Yeah, that movie basically taught everyone what the theater community already knew: Cats is such a weird show, and a terrible pick to adapt to film.

tcool123

My next Chaos-verse park might be six lands of nothing but Jumpin’ Jellyfish.
I actually really want to ride Jumpin' Jellyfish and it's Toy Story clone all though with my fear of heights perhaps a bad idea as I get chills of thinking about reaching the top of the tower 😅

I remember watching videos of this when it first opened way back when, and I went wow this a pile of smelly steamy hot cow manure, crazy to think attractions THIS bad are still opening. Yes Universal has bad attractions but Fast and the Furious is a train wreck that you can't look away from, and Fallon has its fans somehow.

This land sounds like it was all Jumpin’ Jellyfish but much much worse
Okay but honestly I know this is a joke but like this is lowkey the trajectory of modern day Sea World

PerGron

Okay but honestly I know this is a joke but like this is lowkey the trajectory of modern day Sea World
Their last string of CEOs have been pushing it this direction for sure. I interviewed Joel Manby when he worked with HSUS to end their orca breeding for my high school newspaper story on it and he said SeaWorld is pushing towards being more of a “theme park.”

While I’m sure some people appreciate that, like coaster fans and people who are against captive cetaceans, as a staunch SeaWorld supporter and someone who sees all of the good that they do for animals worldwide, this trajectory is terrifying to me.

Orange Cat

Their last string of CEOs have been pushing it this direction for sure. I interviewed Joel Manby when he worked with HSUS to end their orca breeding for my high school newspaper story on it and he said SeaWorld is pushing towards being more of a “theme park.”

While I’m sure some people appreciate that, like coaster fans and people who are against captive cetaceans, as a staunch SeaWorld supporter and someone who sees all of the good that they do for animals worldwide, this trajectory is terrifying to me.
I like how the two states of Sea World either have questionable morals or questionable quality

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom