• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 17: The International Edition

AceAstro

Just over a half hour to go. Let's get the hype train rolling!
In case you missed it, here are the final scores!

In 3rd place, we have @FireMountain with a score of 69/80

In 2nd place, we have @Basketbuddy101 with a score of 79/80

And in first place, the winner of SYWTBAI 17, @spacemt354 with a score of 84/80!!

Congrats to Space for winning and thank you, everyone, for a great season!

Basketbuddy101

cant-win-them-all.gif

FireMountain

It was a true honor to be competing this time around. And for my first major competition, I'd say I did a good job. I was amazing to be competing against armchair imaginnering legends. @Basketbuddy101 and @spacemt354 deserve to be ahead of me. And I believe that this is Space's final competition, if so, he went out strong and I wish him luck on wherever his future takes him.

All in all, this was an incredible season and I had a lot of fun, I will see you all next time.

spacemt354

Chili's
Major props and respect to @FireMountain and @Basketbuddy101 -- for Fire going from someone early on during the Team China challenges who was a bit shy, and now has grown into a finalist and a staple of the forum. And to Basketbuddy, the undisputed king of SYWTBAI, (most wins in history, most finals appearances, etc), I knew I had to up my game to be competitive.

And a special thanks to @TheOriginalTiki and @AceAstro for a very memorable season and to everyone who participated!

Gotta say, it does feel good, I wanted this one.

I know Tiki likes narratives over the seasons so I have to say it's a bit poetic that I went from getting knocked out in 7th place in Season 13 at the end of August 2016, which drove me to keep competing in SYWTBAI to try and win one, and then ultimately prevailing on the 7th challenge in Season 17 at the end of August 2018. A 2 year and 5 Season arc (just like Breaking Bad:p)

Yeah it's just a game, but that's kinda cool:)

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
I'm very pleased to announce that @Pionmycake will be making his grand return to the podcast for a season 17 wrap up mostly focused on going beat-by-beat through Space's game-winning project. Look out for that some time over the weekend. In the meantime, check out this monstrosity which I liken to the Nara Dreamland version of Summit Plummet/Crush N' Gusher ;)
40664589_2017464781626007_789900552237481984_n.jpg

Pi on my Cake

I'm very pleased to announce that @Pionmycake will be making his grand return to the podcast for a season 17 wrap up mostly focused on going beat-by-beat through Space's game-winning project. Look out for that some time over the weekend. In the meantime, check out this monstrosity which I liken to the Nara Dreamland version of Summit Plummet/Crush N' Gusher ;)
40664589_2017464781626007_789900552237481984_n.jpg
Happy to be back!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom