so wheres better

baggienath7

Original Poster
so we Haven't even been back to Disney world in September yet, however looking to go to either Hong Kong or Tokyo next year, which one would you advise the best option, we would be flying from the UK, so any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

imagineer boy

TOKYOTOKYOTOKYOTOKYOTOKYOTOKYOTOKYOTOKYOTOKYO and Tokyo. Did I mention Tokyo? But seriously, Tokyo no competition. There are two parks that are way better quality. And Disney Sea may be the best theme park ever built. Hong Kong only has one very small magic kingdom style park that barely has anything to do. It has a few new things now, but not much.

Tiggerfanatic

Just found out that I will be traveling to Japan in 2014 - DD got a job there teaching English and leaves in June. Figured I'd give her a year to become familiar with everything (and me some time to save up some Disney Dollars!) Anywho, the place she's been assigned to is only an hour from Tokyo by bullet train, so DisneyLand, here I come!

Zman-ks

Tokyo!
75.gif

AndyS2992

Really don't like Tokyo Disneyland park, very outdated and lacking. Tokyo DisneySea is a must though.

Hong Kong Disneyland is nice, a little small but is currently expanding so should be good in a few more years, hopefully Shanghai Disneyland doesn't destroy it.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
I meant TDS and TDL. Like I said, haven't been there, but seeing videos and pictures of the resort tell me that it's the best disney park resort in the world.

Overstated, I think. WDW is the best Disney park resort, because there is so much more there. TDLR is the best run Disney park resort I've been to, but the great operation doesn't allow it to make up for the compariative lack of stuff compared to WDW.

As for the parks, I would say that TDLR is home to my favorite Disney park and my least favorite, amongst the 10 I've been to. TDS is unique, extremely well thought out, has stunning visuals everywhere, and a collection of mostly unique attractions that are almost all top-notch.

TDL, on the other hand, has the same attractions you see at every other MK-park with almost nothing done to distinguish them, except with worse visuals, lots of dead space, and stuck-in-the-1980s themes. It does have two shining stars -- Pooh and Dreamlights, which are far better versions than are found anywhere else, but overall TDL is last on my list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom