So when making a reservation...

Mickey_777

Original Poster
Is the only way to do it online? How accurate are the results/times they give you? Is there a phone number I can call? The page/results seem to take forever to load. Whew.

We usually wing it and eat quick service but this time we want to try something different. Any help is appreciated. We're going first week in May. Thanks :)

Phonedave

As far as accuracy, your reservation is not a hard and fast time in Disney's eyes. A 5:00 reservation means there is a pretty good chance you will be eating before 6:00. Even with an ADR you are going to have a 15 minute wait (on average I would say) after you check in at the front desk.

-dave

Figgy1

Premium Member
Also forgot to mention if your going to Cindy's or BOG or booking a Fantasmic! Package call at 7am eastern or you may not get in! Theese go really fast!!!!

bduncan

I have the my disney experience ap and all my reservations I made on line showed up on the ap. Dates, times, # in my party, location of restaraunt, and conf. #

Figgy1

Premium Member
I have the my disney experience ap and all my reservations I made on line showed up on the ap. Dates, times, # in my party, location of restaraunt, and conf. #
Consider yourself lucky!!!! I am glad someone had luck with the new system!!!!

taz0162

Call. The new online system still has a mountain of bugs living in it. I can see what they are moving toward with the upgrade but they are not there yet. They should not have released it to the public until the bugs were eliminated. The new system wouldnt even carry over my previously made reservations into it. (The reservations existed but would have had to add one at a time to have my login updated before my trip in Dec.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom