• Previous Disney-MGM Parade

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Mickey's Jammin Jungle Safari

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

Dwarful

When we were there in 2000 my daughter then 3 and my niece then 5 didnt care for Tapestry so I dont know if we will watch this one or not...but they love Spectro...me I will always be true to MSE~~~

Disney4648

I cant really remember the name of it but....

here is one of the lines in the parade

"its time to remember the magic."

Can someone tell me which one this is ....:)

thanks

Liver Lips

MSE, hands down! This always a favorite of mine growing up. It was awesome how they brought it back for one last hurrah at the MK. My wife and I got to see it one last time and I'd be lying if I said there weren't tears shed! How do you beat that awesome synthesizer music (Baroque Hoedown) that weaves classic Disney tunes in and out of it?

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Disney4648
I cant really remember the name of it but....

here is one of the lines in the parade

"its time to remember the magic."

Can someone tell me which one this is ....:)

thanks

That's Magical Moments". I voted for that one too.:D Of course, I haven't seen any of the new ones. And of the evening ones, Main Street Eletrical Parade. :cool:

Bdis86

Account Suspended
SpectroMagic!!! And I'll see the one at Epcot if and when they change it back to Tapestry of Nations. The music is horrible now with screaming kids in the background. Grrrrrrr...

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Fantillusion... the tokyo version though. I somehow don't like it now that it's in Paris... maybe it's just cuz I don't like France (been there, toured the country, not going back)

Disney4648

Originally posted by MKCustodial

That's Magical Moments". I voted for that one too.:D Of course, I haven't seen any of the new ones. And of the evening ones, Main Street Eletrical Parade. :cool:

Thanks for the help! Im voting right now....:)

Invero

Originally posted by Liver Lips
MSE, hands down! This always a favorite of mine growing up. It was awesome how they brought it back for one last hurrah at the MK. My wife and I got to see it one last time and I'd be lying if I said there weren't tears shed! How do you beat that awesome synthesizer music (Baroque Hoedown) that weaves classic Disney tunes in and out of it?

My favorite is the Christmas version of that parade... The synthesized Baroque Hoedown mixed in with synthesized christmas music, and sleigh bells in the background... LOVE IT :)

As for my favorite Daytime parade... I'll always love the 25th Anniversary parade... I love that music... I took a clip of it... "Come on... Join in... Make the magic come true!" and made it my Windows startup sound. :) It's just so upbeat, and lively... the new Share a Dream Come True parade has nice music and all... but... it's so slooooow...

Now... Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade, however... hehe... that's got some good music.

However... my all time favorite parade music... (and unfortunetly, I never got a chance to see this parade) is the Wonderful World of Disney parade at DLP... the music, "Dancin' a Catchy Rhythm" can also be heard in Epcot with the Character bus, and a modified version (not as good) can be heard on Disney's Character Caravan...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom