So much to do and so little time

shybre

We just moved literally two weeks ago and i am still unpacking and trying to get settle with a trip to the world plus a very short stay in georgia to visit my best friend who i haven't seen in about two years coming up in two weeks and three days but i can't even think about packing and organizing until i get this house unpack on top of that i have to have all of my monthly reports for november done for work before i leave and we are just finishing up our monthly reports for October (I am a social worker). I have no ideal where to even begin should i just start packing any way and make a check list of things that i need to pack. Or should i wait and finish unpacking then pack. Honestly i don't know when i am going to have time to pack, between work , doing homework with the kids, cooking and cleaning and everyday wife and mother duties. i did manage to get the family room and kitchen done this weekend plus helped ds with his school project, but i do feel bad because ds (6) and dd (4) had to make a sacrifice and miss their friends halloween party yesturday after i told them that i was taking them so i could get this done.
And did i mention i still need to buy a new luggage set hopefully will get that done today. I let my sister use my luggage for her trip the world and when she came home for some odd reason she put it in her basement which flooded that night. Plus i have to do my dollar store and walmart trip shopping all of this before November 16th. What to do i am a reck.

CAPTAIN HOOK

A very large bottle of wine sounds like an excellent place to start - and finish !!! Having consumed the wine - who cares :animwink: Reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol.

It doesn't help much, I know - but while drunk you won't have to worry about what to do

Upvote 0

justducky78

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate - too much maybe! I would enlist the help of a good babysitter or family member to help watch the kids while you get some of the shopping/packing done.

Obviously, your work duties are important - so focus on that first.

When is your trip, by the way? Did you know you would be moving when you planned it? If you're this stressed, can it maybe be postponed a bit until things are more settled? If not - try not to stress and enjoy the fact that you'll be on vacation soon...at Disney no less!!

Upvote 0

shybre

Original Poster
i'm really starting to make some progress here i got both bathrooms, the dining room and some of DS room done. Once i get started and motivated it really isn't that bad, and it really doesn't look as bad now that half of the boxes are gone. I leave on nov 16th, at this rate i should have the house done fingers crossed but enlisting a babysitter doesn't sound like a bad idea at all. And no i wasn't aware that i was going to be moving this soon when i plan the trip. Plans was for us to move the begginning of next year but i found this house by accident and feel in love withit and had to have it didn't want to risk losing it so we jumped on it.

Upvote 0

CBOMB

A very large bottle of wine sounds like an excellent place to start - and finish !!! Having consumed the wine - who cares :animwink: Reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol.

It doesn't help much, I know - but while drunk you won't have to worry about what to do

The English are so practical.

Upvote 0

justducky78

Sounds like you've made some progress already! And just think - you'll be in WDW in two weeks! That's the best kind of reward for all that hard work. :D Wish my husband and I were going in November- but we'll have to wait till February.

Upvote 0

shybre

Original Poster
my sister is going in february i would love to go back in february to celebrate my birthday maybe i'll hit the lottery between now and then. i'm really motivated now i finish both of the kids bedrooms minus the clothes can't seem to find there hangers

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom