so many things missing this year!!!!!

Miss Tinkerbell

Original Poster
talk about disappointment this year....... what happened to the "gourmet Pantry"? distressed as i was i dealt with it.... only to find out next that breakfast and lunch at "the Hollywood and vine" restaurant was no longer to be.....:cry: almost as bad last year when we found out Mexico no longer served watermelon juice!!!!! but we discovered raspberry iced tea.... so it wasn't all bad i suppose......

Carousel of progress was shut though... as were many things this year.... which was a real shame....big thunder mountain was also shut, and David lee Roth cancelled his gig at house of Blues (thank god for small mercies) but on a lighter note at least the dj on pleasure Island has managed to find some "90's" videos at long last........ so it's not all bad:sohappy:

ISTCrew20

Thunder is opening next month, Mission:Space, Philharmagic, Haunted Mansion Movie Sets, Wishes, Magical Gatherings, An expanded Backlot Tour...Some of things that have already been introduced this year. We also have Everest, and a few other exciting things on the way.

COP, and Timekeeper may also be reopening..

So, as you see, its all good:sohappy:

KevinPage

OMFG, no watermelon juice!!!!!

That's almost as bad as California Advneture not carrying "caramel popcorn" or whatever Al Lutz blabbed about for months (it was some kind of popcorn)

LOL

oliveirach

Yeah there are a lot of things closed right now but this is the off season for Disney so this is the time to fix alot of attractions. They are getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Disney is on the verge of a major boom in terms of new stuff. Give them time.

tigsmom

As I read this I couldn't help but think..."didn't they find anything good?"

I know its disappointing to find your favorite stuff closed or missing, but there is so much to do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom