So long, Malestrom

StarWarsGirl

Glad we rode it this past July...before we even knew it was leaving! Did anyone ask the trolls if they wanted to build a snowman? :rolleyes::cry:
I did. Back in August, before we even knew about this for sure (but since it was rumored, we got some last rides in). I ask my brother about 3 or 4 times a day if he wants to build a snowman.

Cmdr_Crimson

Good thing I rode the attraction at the Beginning of this year...By chance does anyone know if they are keeping the stores open during the Refurb?

StarWarsGirl

Good thing I rode the attraction at the Beginning of this year...By chance does anyone know if they are keeping the stores open during the Refurb?
My gut says yes, after all this is Disney, but I'm not 100% sure. I really hope they keep the Helly Hansen store open. We've gotten some nice stuff there. Actually, I'm hoping that part stays entirely. But we'll see.

R W B

It was probably one of my 2012 trips that involved my last ride on it unfortunately. My last trip in march it was either closed had a 30+ min wait and we didn't have time to wait. Didn't think it was our last chance at riding it again at that point.

It's "change" though and "change" is a good thing. As much as some may or may not like it, "change" is needed to keep the appearance of staying fresh and we all know TDO doesn't do a great job with that so can't complain about this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom