So just how scary are the Halloween nights ??

PencilTest

Is it worth changing your entire plans?

I would. Granted, I guess I'm biased, but whatever. Not only is it less crowded than July, it's slightly cooler too. So that's a good reason on its own.

Besides, HHN isn't just about the houses and the scarezones. There's oodles of good old fashioned people watching. And Drunk-people watching. And Friends-Trying-To-Stop-Their-Drunken-Buddies-From-Looking-Like-Total-Nincompoops-people watching. That one's fun.

Seriously though, it really is something to see.

We kinda want the weather to be hot, it's out annual vacation so like it hot so we can tan etc....

I know I'll be dissapointed if I miss another HHN though.

And I;m guessing this is a no brainer but you'd take HHN over Howl O' Scream right?

JROK

Julius & Boobah said:
We kinda want the weather to be hot, it's out annual vacation so like it hot so we can tan etc....

I know I'll be dissapointed if I miss another HHN though.

And I;m guessing this is a no brainer but you'd take HHN over Howl O' Scream right?

It really depends... while both HHN and HoS are great events, it really depends on what you're looking for... HoS is a great event for a first timer... the lines aren't bad... the houses aren't crowded and the event is just fun in nature... but at HHN, it's a more mature event with more gore and blood... more crowds... longer lines... conga lined houses... but fun none-the-less... if you go to HHN, go on a Thursday or Sunday, or purchase an express pass... but if you goto HoS, you can go on any night and really not have to worry about lines...

the goofster

Two HHN Questions

Hey all,

Two questions-I'm going on a Sunday and purchased express passes because the last time I went (a Saturday) it was so packed if we didn't have them, we MIGHT have gotten in three houses... that said, is Sunday that un-crowded and were our passes a waste of money?

Also, as a florida resident, I took advantage of the Fla resident deal with Burger King and got 4 tix. For me and the wife and two friends from out of town. Thing is, the website says "offer valid for Fla residents only---4 ticket max." I took that to mean one needs to be a fla resident (which i am) to buy the tix. after my card was charged i then get the tickets and in the fine print it says FLA ID required. Does this mean everyone needs to show ID? If so, the website is very misleading and i hope they offer us the option to pay the difference (they better!)

Thanks to anyone that can share some insight!

-the confused goofster

disneylandfan

I love giong to hollween horre nights. Realy you should go it's really fun and scary but it is ment for teens. Back in 2001(can' reamber but it was with the cartaker) when i went it got crowed beacuse it was the first time in Isalnd of Adventure of so many people that go. so don't go near the end of month.

your love it.

Legacy

A chain-link fence maze (ala Run and the end of Hellgate) is going up in the Boneyard.

And the set for Bill and Ted is rumored to be Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

JROK

the goofster said:
Hey all,

Two questions-I'm going on a Sunday and purchased express passes because the last time I went (a Saturday) it was so packed if we didn't have them, we MIGHT have gotten in three houses... that said, is Sunday that un-crowded and were our passes a waste of money?

Also, as a florida resident, I took advantage of the Fla resident deal with Burger King and got 4 tix. For me and the wife and two friends from out of town. Thing is, the website says "offer valid for Fla residents only---4 ticket max." I took that to mean one needs to be a fla resident (which i am) to buy the tix. after my card was charged i then get the tickets and in the fine print it says FLA ID required. Does this mean everyone needs to show ID? If so, the website is very misleading and i hope they offer us the option to pay the difference (they better!)

Thanks to anyone that can share some insight!

-the confused goofster

Idk about the FL Resident thing cuz I haven't gone as a guest in a 3 years (now I work it ;)), but I doubt they'll check everybody's ticket... if so, just explain your story... but as for the E-Passes, it was a good buy... A lot more people are starting to go on Non-Peak nights because of the crowds on Peak Nights so all nights are slowly becoming crowded... I think they'll be good use of money... plus it'll be nice for your friends to go to the event and not have to wait in lines and you'll get to experience everything atleast once, and your favorites you may want to go through again... but some advice... if the line is 20min or less and it's still early in the evening or like midway through, don't waste your pass... wait till later on when the lines are longer and you want to do the house again... be smart about it... a 20min wait isn't bad... but a 30+ is! ;)

sam_elphick

I went to HHN last year and i was wondering if any of you guys worked in the "house of wax" or what eva it was called.... because some guy was sitting so still at the entrance... i thought he was made of wax ... next minute ... he jumped out at me... and i was wetting my self.. dont think ive eva been so scared. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom