So, is Unleash the Villains still happening?

ToTBellHop

I thought you all might like to know Guest Relations put someone on a 2 month temporary assignment just to answer all the complaint emails and letters about the event.
LOL. Unfortunately, this ensures that they never attempt this again. And it would actually make a cool, worthwhile ticketed event.

ToTBellHop

Oh, I don't know. A relatively inexpensive party to put on, obvious demand. If anything I wonder if they wouldn't try for an event over more than one day in the future....
You know how Disney works. The cost of the party (low) was put on a PowerPoint relative the guest satisfaction (low due to organizational issues and an inability to anticipate the event's popularity) and this was put to bed. Sad.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
You know how Disney works. The cost of the party (low) was put on a PowerPoint relative the guest satisfaction (low due to organizational issues and an inability to anticipate the event's popularity) and this was put to bed. Sad.
Yeah, but if the event is spread out over more than one day (which let's face it, caused so many of the issues), then the cost for the characters would be more than offset by food/drink/merchandise and hard ticket sales....

asianway

I don't know if they could do it without making it a ticketed event....if they don't limit the amount of people, I think they will have a repeat of the previous one.
Theyll only do a ticketed event if they can do 20 & drive it into the ground. It was chaos because it wasn't ticketed. I agree with the previous posters they won't do it again. They certainly could have repeated it 3 days ago

luv

I don't know if they could do it without making it a ticketed event....if they don't limit the amount of people, I think they will have a repeat of the previous one.
I think that if they did several, throughout the year, it would be a lot less crowded. Everyone thought this was a one-time deal and it was announced so long before the date. It was also, for at least me, the only thing in the entire Limited Time Magic thing that made me say, "I want to go to that!"

If they did it more frequently and didn't charge a fortune for it, it wouldn't just be something to draw people to DHS, but to WDW.

They seem to forget that people need reasons to come to Orlando (other than nostalgia.) They need to have people leaving, going home and gushing about their vacations, making others want that experience, too.

JimboJones123

I think a First Friday would be great.

Bring in the food trucks.

Send a second party to the streets of America with double the characters.

Disney is throwing money away by not fulfilling demand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom