Pre-Trip So...I guess I booked a Spring Break trip? UPDATING LIVE-ish

Hello my Disney friends!

I'm Ali (rhymes with Sally)
Here I am with my husband Jim, our daughter Gwen, and our son Ethan at Disneyland back in June 2019

MVIMG_20190617_150418.jpg

Nobody needs me to tell them what 2020 was like.
We all lived it.

My family and I have been among the lucky ones. We've endured disappointments, cabin fever and cancelled plans, but nothing more serious than that.
Lucky. Seriously.

Among the many things that were cancelled was our Disney vacation. We were planning to spend nine days at WDW and the beach with our two kids and my mother. Obviously, we had to "float" those plans.

When the parks reopened, we were still thinking optimistically, hoping COVID numbers would improve, and tentatively booked Park Pass reservations for the first week of December.
As the months passed, we felt it was more important to enjoy the holiday season with family (we have kept our parents and siblings "in the bubble") than to go on vacation, so once again, we "floated" our plans.
I rebooked our Park Passes for early May, fully prepared to keep floating

Once the holidays were behind us, we decided to get serious about our Disney plans and started looking at flights. Jim quickly nixed my May dates, as he is not in favor of pulling the kids out of school. We are lucky enough to have full-time in person learning available in our school district, so I had to agree with him. One last float.

We decided on March 17 - 25 off-site at Blue Heron Beach Resort

So...I guess I booked a Spring Break trip!

Last edited:

EngineerMom

try calling Disney Dining and see if they will modify your reservation from 4 to 5 people. We had some help when we had a large group and I couldn't get a reservation. We had 10. I could book 4 and 6 but then the system would say you already have a reservation for 6 at that time you cannot book a reservation for 4......disney dining on the phone helped.

MerMom1981

Original Poster
try calling Disney Dining and see if they will modify your reservation from 4 to 5 people. We had some help when we had a large group and I couldn't get a reservation. We had 10. I could book 4 and 6 but then the system would say you already have a reservation for 6 at that time you cannot book a reservation for 4......disney dining on the phone helped.
Thanks for the tip! Our birthday girl still hasn't made her final decision between California Grill & Cindarella's Royal Table, but I'm glad to know there are ways to make a reservation for 4 work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom