So excited! Now a couple questions...

ImagineerDude

So just tonight at Outback I was informed that plane tickets and a night at All Star Sports for the 24 hour event in MK were my birthday present!!! I'm beyond excited! But this is my mom and I's first time flying to WDW. We had to because the event takes place the day after we get out of school! We are leaving after our last day of school (May 23rd) from Dayton at 6:50pm, we have a layover in Atlanta and don't arrive at MCO until 11:50pm. :O

• Does the magical express run this late?

So we basically paid for about 5 hours of sleep at Sports before we head to MK. I already have ADRs booked as a joke before I even knew it was possible. They are both new to us so are they good choices?:

• The Plaza 11:00am
• Liberty Tree Tavern 4:35pm

Anyway, MK closes Saturday at 6am so then we'll hop on the "Monster-Rail" to the Contemporary to leave for our 9:30am departure back to the Louisville airport.

Crazy, right? My mom and I are SO excited. We haven't stayed at Sports since 2002, has anything changed? And what time do you think we should be at the bus stop before MK's 6am opening? I would like to get SOME sleep so we may not make it there for opening...

Well thanks in advance! So excited just 19 days!!!!! :D

ImagineerDude

Original Poster
UPDATE: So now DME is dropping us off at ASSR Thursday night and we are just going to take a cab from the Contemp to MCO Saturday morning. That way we won't have to rush out of the park, even after being there 24 hours! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom