Snowing on Main Street

Amos1784

Original Poster
Does anyone know if there is anytime besides the Christmas Parties that you can see it snow on Main Street. We have been to multiple very merry parties and aren't doing one this year, however this is really the only part of the party we will miss, it really is magical, but I'm guessing that it is normally during the parade the answer is no.

Thanks!

Goofyernmost

Does anyone know if there is anytime besides the Christmas Parties that you can see it snow on Main Street. We have been to multiple very merry parties and aren't doing one this year, however this is really the only part of the party we will miss, it really is magical, but I'm guessing that it is normally during the parade the answer is no.

Thanks!
I would think that if they did have it, it would be during the lighting of the castle each night.

disneyflush

Not sure about Main Street but over on Residential Street in MGM you can be magically snowed on while experiencing the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights. At no additional charge.

DisneyGigi

The snow happend at the end of MVMCP in 2009, not at the lighting of the Castle. (Well, to be fair, I was in the hat place, buying Mickey and Goofy Santa hats and missed the official beginning of lighting, my kids and hubby didn’t mention snow tho) That may have changed with the whole Frozen thing. I liked it at at the end. Hope they still do that.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
It doesn't 'snow' between the time MVMCPs end and a few days after New Years when all the MVMCP stuff is happening regularly every day?
No snow.
And the only MVMCP “stuff” that happens after the parties end is the parade which is performed during the day instead of Festival of Fantasy. Before Happily Ever After, Holiday Wishes was the nighttime show (replacing Wishes) after the parties ended. But no more.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
By "Snow" I'm guessing that you're referring to the vegan gluten-free soap-based foam bits that dont taste good at all.

danyoung56

I guess it's OK for those southerners who've never seen snow. It looks pretty, but it's so soapy and slimey that I'm not a big fan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom