Snow White's Scary Adventures biggest fan

Nicole

Original Poster
The blogger is also a member on this forum..

I'm guessing that means this has already been posted, then? I really did look for it - sorry to post old news. But on the other hand if I missed it the first time perhaps other people did too and now they'll have a second chance. It really is one of the most incredible things I've read in a long time.

Nicole

Original Poster
Thank you thank you! I admit I didn't read that particular thread or look in the "news and rumors" forum. I love how active this board is but OH it's hard to keep up with everything.

Thank you Lokheed if you happen to read this - your blog post was forwarded to me by a friend who is not a "Disneyphile" at all, so you are reaching an audience far beyond the normal Disney fans.

MrsWhiffo

Tattooed Disney Geekster
I also missed this.

What a beautiful ending for a beautiful love story. Ben is a wonderful young man with absolutely wonderful parents. Much love to you all xx

C.FERNIE

It certainly is a be - ae - utiful way to end snow whites story and an awesome way to starts bens continuing journey in life! :)

timeman

Yesterday Neatorama.com posted a link to the blog about it on their site, which just goes to show how far this story has gone.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Thanks for sharing that link. What a great blog and story! I think that the only thing that Disney could do to top what they already did for Ben would be to give him some of the props from SWSA.

Uncle Lupe

That was a good read and nice to know that the ride did bring enjoyment to people. My child and the others we were with had the complete opposite reaction.

alissafalco

Not being a fan of SWSA, im so glad this ride brought such happiness and touching moments to this family. Thank you for posting that really is such a beautiful story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom