Snow Whites Scary Adventure

Update Snow White's Scary Adventure?

• Snow White needs an updated Adventure

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • DONT TOUCH MISS WHITE

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • I don't really care, or i have never ridden it...

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Meh, if they do that, they should update Peter Pan as well. They both need some work.

But at the same time, those two are really the last remaining classics of Disney's yesteryears that haven't had much done to them except a few paint jobs and the like.

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
i agree that they are both classics, but i think both should be updated with new technology. that was something Walt was very adamant on... staying ahead of the game. they could def. leave the scenes as they are, but update the stationery characters to a more lifelike attraction. it is almost like just walking though the all star resorts, with little statues everywhere, charming, but not impressive as a ride...

MonorailGreen

Snow White

An update could be made but it would need to keep the classic attraction in it. Animatronics could be made more life-like but the overall story and look of the attraction(s), Peter Pan as well, should be kept as classics.

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
Re: Snow White

Originally posted by MonorailGreen
An update could be made but it would need to keep the classic attraction in it. Animatronics could be made more life-like but the overall story and look of the attraction(s), Peter Pan as well, should be kept as classics.

i totally agree...

i look at it as this... would Splash Mountain be as popular (minus the flume) if the characters just sat there and looked at you? you feel like the real characters are right there with you... it would DEF. enhance the two attractions... swsa and peter pan...

even if it were an its a small world update with slight movement...

meeko_33785

A rehab might be nice as long as they're just updating the technology and not compromizing the feel of the ride, however, I don't think a rehab on this is the most needed thing that they could do at WDW. As long as the theme and feel of the ride doesn't change, I'll be fine with a change.

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
a quote from Walt himself:

"Whenever I go on a ride, I am always looking for what is wrong, or how it can be improved."

i def. think he would want improvement on both of these rides...

valmont

I wish they just put the attraction the way it was before, I remember that I rode it in my first trip to the Magic Kingdom when I was six, and being scared :eek: when the witch popped out at you. Those where the good 'ol days.

tinkerbell2

This was actually the very first ride I was ever on at WDW. I was expecting a little more, but I think I would be sad if they changed it. So here is my idea- I think they should have the older version and then at the end of the ride they should take you into a new version that is more real than life. That way they could combine the old disney with the new and I think that is what the MK is all about.

mrtoad

Originally posted by meeko_33785
A rehab might be nice as long as they're just updating the technology and not compromizing the feel of the ride, however, I don't think a rehab on this is the most needed thing that they could do at WDW. As long as the theme and feel of the ride doesn't change, I'll be fine with a change.

I agree. The rides should stay, just enhanced.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom