SNES Classic Announced

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/snes-classic-edition-confirmed-includes-the-never-/1100-6451185/

The Super NES Classic Edition features a total of 21 games, including some huge names--EarthBound, Donkey Kong Country, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and Super Mario World are among those included. But most notable of all is the inclusion of a game--Star Fox 2--that was famously never released. Here's the complete list:

Contra III: The Alien Wars
Donkey Kong Country
EarthBound
Final Fantasy III
F-Zero
Kirby Super Star
Kirby's Dream Course
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mega Man X
Secret of Mana
Star Fox
Star Fox 2
Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
Super Castlevania IV
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Super Punch-Out
Yoshi's Island

Comes out September 29th and will cost $80. Thoughts?

Giants14

Epic :cool::cool:

Unfortunately pre-orders are sold out everywhere - keeping an eye out to see if they will release more pre-order.

I know they have 20 odd games built in but is there going to be a function that new games can be added or downloaded onto the console?

flynnibus

Premium Member
This is a convenience product.... if it's not convenient to buy... then it loses its value.

Nintendo is hoping the nes classic lightning will strike again. I think the nes classic experience will greatly hurt this product. These is no reason Nintendo can't stock these things. The "rarity" schtick has worn through to people I think

Underdog

Epic :cool::cool:

Unfortunately pre-orders are sold out everywhere - keeping an eye out to see if they will release more pre-order.

I know they have 20 odd games built in but is there going to be a function that new games can be added or downloaded onto the console?

Nintendo has said the preorders were... premature. The one I had was cancelled. They officially said the preorders will start later this month.
https://www.facebook.com/Nintendo/p...240841493711/1438961166188332/?type=1&theater

Jimmy Thick

Online preorders are all sold out, if you want one go to your local Gamestop right now to get a preorder, mine had several left.\

Or pay inflated prices from people such as myself.

Jimmy Thick

Well this release went pretty good. From what I'm gathering from many gaming sites is there was a pretty good allocation in each area with one retailer getting a larger than normal shipment.

In my area Walmart got 20, Best Buy got 200. If you were up in the morning you should have got one.

Giants14

Got a pre-order the day before release and it arrived on Monday. Haven't had a chance to hook it up but looking forward to it :cool:

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I'm holding off getting one just in case Nintendo announces they're putting Star Fox 2 on Switch virtual console.

newhorizons1

Friday I found one at Target and got it for my husband for Christmas. I called my sister, and she was able to go to a Target near her and get one for her husband. Then, my mom was able to get one for my nephew. That was definitely a matter of right place at the right time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom