"Sneak Peak" at EE for Resort Guests!!!!!

rjmagic16

This is great, I will be there from Feb 10 - 19th, Plus I will be having my Wedding at Disney - What a great present for my future Wife - she will be so excited if we get to ride. She has been talking about the ride since last year

Wheeeee:sohappy:

Glasgow

I just got this email as well - I'll be there Feb6 - 11. When I first started reading I thought they meant that the ride would be open to resort guests, but if you read more carefully, it states that "You've got the chance to get a special sneak 'peak' of Expedition Everest, the mountainous new attraction at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park!".

It doesn't say anything about riding it though .. I hope I'm wrong! :)

tk421-sw

Not to spoil anything, but I called the main Disney Hotline, and they said they have been getting calls all day about the resort guest EE preview and it is incorrect. They said it will not be open untill April something or other corresponding with the first day AK opened in 1998. So, I hope everyone gets a preview, I just thought I would get that out. I checked because we have friends from out of town who are not pass holders, and wanted to check to see if they could go on it. So as of now the swithboard at Disney has nothing about this. Just FYI, don't shoot the messenger! :eek:

ChipnDaleGal

Ohh, I'm excited! I've been keeping my fingers crossed that it would be open for a soft opening when I'm there the 4th - 8th at POFQ. :lol: I didn't get an email but I'll have to check with my aunt, the reservations are under her name.

Billy6

I got the email too...but i think the "sneak peak" is the Everest website itself, and not the ride...It would be cool to ride it, but I dont think thats what the email entails....maybe they arent sending the email to people in general, but to the resort guests only.....

Billy6

I will be there 7-10th....The website is pretty cool..and gives alot of info...some all of us know already, but the pictures and videos are nice....

IMAGINEER JUMBA

Billy6 said:
I got the email too...but i think the "sneak peak" is the Everest website itself, and not the ride...It would be cool to ride it, but I dont think thats what the email entails....maybe they arent sending the email to people in general, but to the resort guests only.....

am i reading the same email? The expedition everest website, has been online for almost two weeks, and many many people, have already seen it, so how could it be a preview of that? What, when you go to your resort, are they going to sit you down at a computer, and let you look at the everest website. It also says, Before you set off on your journey, gear up by visiting etc, how are you going to gear up for a website preview by looking at the same website! Of course, its gonna be a preview of the ride. I am so excited, I'm off to WDW on 12th February to the 18th February, staying at the polynesian. I didnt get the email, but I'm in the process of ringing wdw and sending emails to wdw, to see if this is correct. I will post the results of my enquire, for all you guys who are staying at wdw resort, and didnt get this email. IM SOO EXCITED!

I received the email today, we will be there Feb 2-7. I think there may be an opportunity to ride EE. The 2nd paragraph states "So be sure to pack your thrill-seeking sense of adventure. And your nerve. Because this Everest isn't just a mountain...it's a high speed, high altitude train ride that sends its passengers racing forward, backward and right into the path of the mountain's guardian-a fierce Yeti (a.k.a. the Abominable Snowman). You can bet that more than the wind will be howling." Ride or not I'll be happy just to be at Disney.

You will probably receive the email nearer your magical departure date. I received my email this morning and I depart in 5 days. Have a magical trip. I will.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom