"Sneak Peak" at EE for Resort Guests!!!!!

nksteckler

Original Poster
Hi All,

I just got an email from WDW about my upcoming trip (Feb. 4-11). Apparently, guests staying onsite will have the chance to ride EE by then! I am sooooo excited!!!! Has anyone else gotten this email???

Here is the full text copied from the email:

Thrilling Disney news for you, Natalie!
Since you'll be staying at a Disney Resort hotel during your upcoming Walt Disney World® vacation, we wanted you to be among the first to know about some exciting news: You've got the chance to get a special sneak 'peak' of Expedition Everest, the mountainous new attraction at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park!
So be sure to pack your thrill-seeking sense of adventure. And your nerve. Because this Everest isn't just a mountain...it's a high-speed, high altitude train ride that sends its passengers racing forward, backward and right into the path of the mountain's guardian—a fierce Yeti (a.k.a. the Abominable Snowman). You can bet that more than the wind will be howling.
Before you set off on your journey, gear up by visiting disneyeverest.com for all things snow-capped and colossal, like:
  • Yeti Vision See the attraction through the eyes of a Yeti
  • Behind the Scenes Check out how the ride was brought to life
  • "Mission Himalayas" This look at a real expedition to the Himalayas illustrates what lengths (and heights) we went to in making the attraction chillingly authentic
It's just one of the new additions to Walt Disney World Resort during the Happiest Celebration On Earth!

Cliffordsmon

I just opened my e-mail and looked for more details and it really didn't say anything specific. We will be there the 4-11 also. Maybe they will fill us in at the Hotel.

nksteckler

Original Poster
I know, I really wish they gave more specifics! I think I'm going to print the email and then ask the hotel desk for more info. It makes me nervous that they say "You've got the chance to get a sneak peak", because it sounds like it might happen, it might not.

I really feel like the ride has to open up in early February. I just can't see them hibernating it for a long time after the pass member previews are over. Keeping my fingers crossed!

maharet97a

Awesome...we'll be there from the 7th to the 12th :D. Didn't get the email, but a CM friend is staying with us and he made the ressie.

XSTech

Everest will be open pretty much from now on. It will go down periodically for some tweaks and obviously things could go wrong... but it will be open for the most part from here on out.

Ohanaman

Got my email

:sohappy: Got the email tonight. I sent a follow up email to the Disney web site for confirmation. I'll let you know what they come back with.

will be @ Polyensian 2-9 to 2-16:sohappy:

PhilharMagician

YAHOOOOO! I will be there Feb 8 - 10. I did not get any info on this though. Maybe it is because I am staying at SSR. When you stay at non DVC Disney resorts they send you a lot more info in the mail prior to arrival, with DVC it is a confirmation and that is about it. I hope this is true.

dazzer68

hooray im there from the 1st thro to 15 feb so fingers crossed we are ON!!
ps what was the free gift you guys were given?
that makes up ft typoon lagoon and test track and the steamboat being closed if we can get to go on the worlds newest experience

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom