Snacks with hazelnuts

WDW_Emily

Original Poster
Hello all,

I recently got allergy tested and came out very mildly allergic to peanuts and a severe hazelnut and lobster allergy. I have notified all my dining reservations of the allergies but I wanted to get an idea of snack foods. Are there any snacks that are made with hazelnut or on the same equipment? I can eat things made on the same equipment as peanuts; just not anything that has peanuts in it. Hazelnut, on the other hand, I need to completely avoid.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Anything like cupcakes just tell the CM and ask the allergy book to be checked, prepackaged items should be clearly marked just check the ingredients and warnings. Plain popcorn should be fine but ask and Disney carries a line of allergy safe cookies and brownies at most snack locations. At qs locations make sure to get an allergy safe menu. Your lucky your allergies fall into the top 8 which Disney does an excellent job with:joyfull:

John park hopper

Hello all,

I recently got allergy tested and came out very mildly allergic to peanuts and a severe hazelnut and lobster allergy. I have notified all my dining reservations of the allergies but I wanted to get an idea of snack foods. Are there any snacks that are made with hazelnut or on the same equipment? I can eat things made on the same equipment as peanuts; just not anything that has peanuts in it. Hazelnut, on the other hand, I need to completely avoid.
I have a shrimp allergy (severe) which also means all shellfish, lobster, crab, crawfish I am suprised you are just allergic to lobster or is it all shellfish? Be careful allergies to shellfish can be deadly.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I forgot to mention stay out of CHH, even their allergy safe menu has that warning for fish and shellfish allergies too much of a risk for cross contamination.

WDW_Emily

Original Poster
I have a shrimp allergy (severe) which also means all shellfish, lobster, crab, crawfish I am suprised you are just allergic to lobster or is it all shellfish? Be careful allergies to shellfish can be deadly.
Just lobster! It was the weirdest thing seafood in general makes me sick so I've tended to avoid it for most of my life.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom