Snacks to try

awoogala

I don't like much sweet, so my choices are mostly savory:
EPCOT:
Hummus fries at Spice Road table (they are not french fries-more like a fried chickpea bread thing that is way better than it sounds)
(also their hummus app with olives is amazing)
chips/guac/queso/salsa in Mexico, at Cava de tequila (I don't even LIKE queso- but that queso is amazing!)
Tutto Gusto- cannot go wrong with any of the platters, but I especially enjoy the la tur, the bruschetta, and the giant meatballs
Fish and chips are a meal- but worth sharing in the UK
Norwegian club (again sharing if used as a snack) at kringla bakery, or the almond pretzel is good! (school bread is too sweet for me!- but the viking coffee is great if you like alcohol + coffee!)
Boulangerie bakery in france- our fave is actually just buying a half or whole baguette to share! (and under $3! cheapest snack in the world!) or the aladiere- gruyere, tomatoes, and olives- think upscale, sauceless, french pizza..lol the bacon and cheese roll is also a fave.
tangierine cafe has fantastic falafel, and a great couscous salad.
Nudel gratin at the kiosk in Germany.

AK:
Nomad Lounge: the sliders are awesome (wagyu beef Or impossible burgers for vegetarians), so are the ribs. bread service is pretty good.
MK:
Dole whip is pretty good. (though I usually get one in ak with dark rum)
HS:
giant pretzel or charcuterie at Baseline Tap house
Onion rings at the tune-in lounge are pretty good.

Upvote 0

Magical Mermaid 89

Original Poster
Since you are going in April, I would assume you are going for F&G So that opens up an entire area of really great "snacks" at Epcot.
But you have to do the Dole Whip and the Turkey Leg.
I am going 4/26-5/2 so I am hoping to catch F&G. I caught Wine and Food last year when I went. The snack options are amazing for these events.

Upvote 0

aw14

- Dole Whip
- School bread
- Ice Cream on a roll in France (it is so much better than any description)
- Pongo lumpia

I would have said pulled pork hot dog at Caseys, but its rarely there

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom