Snacks to try

thenjsaid

My faves:
Elephant Ears at Kusafiri Coffee Shop/AK

I didn't think the Elephant Ears were all that special, but the cinnamon bun there is AMAZING and enormous

Nutella & Fruit Waffle at Sleepy Hollow/MK
YES. This was my dinner on my last trip (and my first meal of the trip - honestly kind of hard to top that). It is very filling, and very messy, I highly recommend just going the fork-and-knife route, unless you want Nutella literally all over you (I mean, I guess there are worse things)

Upvote 0

Magical Mermaid 89

Original Poster
I didn't think the Elephant Ears were all that special, but the cinnamon bun there is AMAZING and enormous

YES. This was my dinner on my last trip (and my first meal of the trip - honestly kind of hard to top that). It is very filling, and very messy, I highly recommend just going the fork-and-knife route, unless you want Nutella literally all over you (I mean, I guess there are worse things)

I can’t wait for that Nutella waffle it’s definitely going to happen this trip

Upvote 0

Magical Mermaid 89

Original Poster
I don't like much sweet, so my choices are mostly savory:
EPCOT:
Hummus fries at Spice Road table (they are not french fries-more like a fried chickpea bread thing that is way better than it sounds)
(also their hummus app with olives is amazing)
chips/guac/queso/salsa in Mexico, at Cava de tequila (I don't even LIKE queso- but that queso is amazing!)
Tutto Gusto- cannot go wrong with any of the platters, but I especially enjoy the la tur, the bruschetta, and the giant meatballs
Fish and chips are a meal- but worth sharing in the UK
Norwegian club (again sharing if used as a snack) at kringla bakery, or the almond pretzel is good! (school bread is too sweet for me!- but the viking coffee is great if you like alcohol + coffee!)
Boulangerie bakery in france- our fave is actually just buying a half or whole baguette to share! (and under $3! cheapest snack in the world!) or the ****aladiere- gruyere, tomatoes, and olives- think upscale, sauceless, french pizza..lol the bacon and cheese roll is also a fave.
tangierine cafe has fantastic falafel, and a great couscous salad.
Nudel gratin at the kiosk in Germany.

AK:
Nomad Lounge: the sliders are awesome (wagyu beef Or impossible burgers for vegetarians), so are the ribs. bread service is pretty good.
MK:
Dole whip is pretty good. (though I usually get one in ak with dark rum)
HS:
giant pretzel or charcuterie at Baseline Tap house
Onion rings at the tune-in lounge are pretty good.

Ok the Viking coffee is something I could get behind I LOVE coffee! The bacon and cheese roll sounds amazing. Thank you for all your suggestions!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom