Snacking Around The World

WDW_Emily

Original Poster
Hi Everyone!

We are traveling to wdw at the end of June and the crew throught it would be fun to snack around the world. So here's the question, what are your favorite snacks from around the world?

belledream

Schoolbread - Norway's Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe
Baklava - Morocco's Tangierine Café
Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich - France's L ’Artisan des Glaces
Cronut - Refreshment Port (it counts, get it, it's the best thing ever!)

DisneyDreamer08

Whatever the seasonal milkshake is at Min & Bill's (it was caramel apple last time we were there, so good!)

I'm drawing a blank as to the actual location but somewhere in the world showcase, I got ice coffee with salted caramel ice cream (kind of like a root beer float) Delicious!

carriehpotter

If you meant "around the world" as in World Showcase:

Norway: School Bread from Kringla Bakery Og Kafe
Germany: Hand-Twisted Pretzel (and Schofferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen) from Sommerfest
UK: Fish & Chips (totally counts as a snack!) from Yorkshire County Fish Shop
France: Croque Blace (warm brioche ice cream sandwich) from L'Artisan des Glaces

If you meant "around the world" as in WDW:

MK: Dole Whip from Aloha Isle and Cheeseburger Egg Rolls from the Egg Roll wagon in Adventureland
HS: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake from Starring Rolls
AK: Mickey Milk Chocolate with Banana Chips from Zuri's Sweets (anything here, really!)

Enjoy snacking around WDW! Nothing beats it :D

cornandacobb

Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe
Ham and Apple Sandwich with Jarlsberg and Muenster and Norwegian Club Sandwich - turkey, ham, and bacon with Jarlsberg and Muenster cheese with fresh tomatoes, sliced red onion, and lingonberrry mayonnaise cheese. Both served warm. Yum.
And so many fine deserts to choose from. The aforementioned school bread and the rice cream (rice pudding) are top notch.

WDW_Emily

Original Poster
Thank you for the responses so far! Here is what we have so far:
  • Canada:
  • U.K.: Fish &Chips
  • France: Croque Blace,
  • Morocco: Baklava
  • Japan: Candies
  • America:
  • Italy: Gelato
  • Germany: Pretzel, Nudel Gratin, Paprika Chips, Chewy Caramel Bars
  • China: Egg Rolls
  • Norway: Sandwiches, School Bread, Rice Pudding
  • Mexico: Empanadas
Looks like we have tons to try in Germany! Any favorites in America or Canada? Keep all the suggestions coming!

To the person who suggested the grand marnier orange slush, that is on my personal snacking list ;)

Ali Mouse

Canada- all they have is popcorn so I replace Canada with the Cronut at the refreshment port.
UK - fish and chips
France- Napolean
Morocco- Baklava
Japan - candies
America - cream cheese pretzel or funnel cake- that's about it...
Italy - gelato
Germany - bratwurst and Schofferhofer Hefeweizen grapefruit beer
China- egg rolls
Norway- school bread
Mexico- nachos or empanadas
Enjoy! I❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Snacking around the world!

EvilQueen-T

I don't have anything to add to the suggestions for snacks but I can say we did this when the kids weren't old enough to drink yet and now with my granddaughter. The biggest thing I could suggest is remember to share so you can hit more countries and try more things.

NiarrNDisney

I'm assuming you mean around the World Showcase so here is my list:
* (Portions are big so they are perfect for sharing)

American Adventure - Jalapeno & Cheese Stuffed Pretzel or Cream Cheese Filled Pretzel (Block & Hans)

China - Vegetable Eggrolls (Joy of Tea)

France - Beignet, * Brie & Apple Sandwich, Crème Brulee, Framboise, Lobster Bisque, Napoleon (Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles)
Crepes (Crepes de Chefs de France)

Germany - Carmel and Chocolate treats (Karamelle-Kuche), Nudel Gratin, Paprika Chips (Sommerfest)

Italy - Cannoli (Gelato Kiosk), Chocolates (La Bottega Italiana), Small Plates (Tutto Gusto)

Japan - Candy and Snacks (Mitsukoshi Dept. Store), * Sushi (Katsura Grill, Kabuki Café)

Mexico - * Nachos, Paletas (La Catina de San Angel), * Trio Combo - Guac, Queso, & Salsa (La Cava del Tequila)

Morocco - Baklava (Pretty much all TS, CS, QS have them), Couscous, Tabouleh, and or Lentil salads (Tangierine Café), Small Plates (Spice Road Table)

Norway - Berry Cream Puffs, Cloudberry Horn, School Bread (Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe)

United Kingdom - * Fish & Chips (Rose & Crown Pub, Yorkshire County Fish Shop), Candy (Queens Table)

__Extra Credit__

Candy (Mouse Gears)

Caramel Apple Cupcake, Key Lime Tart, Whoopie Pie (Sunshine Seasons)

* Grilled Cheese (Taste Track)

* Small Plates (Fountain View Starbucks)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom