Snack or Meal

DisneyDebNJ

The Beignets are definately filling, last trip I purchased 2, orders of 6 (I had a bite of ONE.. boys ate the rest) and my DS said that the sweet pretzel at Kringla Og in Norway is very filling. For the most part, the only *snacks* I can say can be a meal, are some of the F&W offerings at Epcot, namely, the ravioli at the Italy kiosk.

dreamfinder

A loaf of bread of sleeve of bagels from the gift shop at a DVC resort? Both of those items sell at retail price (pre-printed on the package), so you can get either for around $4-5 bucks. 6 breakfasts for $5 is unheard of elsewhere on Disney property.

Otherwise I gotta push the platters at Tangierine cafe. Not the cheapest, but most can usually be split two ways, feeding two adults for $10-12. Not bad.

tracyandalex

DH had the mac & cheese hot dog at AK in December and that filled him up. He had meant it to be just a snack, but he ended up stuffed. Also, there are some cupcakes around property that are large enough to be a small meal, especially the ones at Starring Rolls.

Dad 2 M & M

I was reading on another site that there are some places in MK that has baked potatoes with all the fixings for a snack and also saw they have cheese fries as a snack at some locations.Sounds filling to me!
Liberty Square Market at Mk has the baked potatoes AND Sweet potatoes, also have corn on the cobb. The potatoes would do the trick and are 1 Snack Credit. They come with cheese, butter, and sour cream, all on the side.

Phonedave

Everybody is trying to save money theese days so I was wondering if there is something on property priced as a snack but would work for a light meal. Something that really fills you up for the money!

The most caloric and filling bang for your buck used to be Figaro Fries. Sadly this gastronomic train wreck of an item (but somehow still so appealing) has been removed from the menu.

Ah, for the days of the Figaro Fries to be once again
figaro.jpg

The egg rolls in Adventureland, when they make their sporadic appearances, are a decent snack that is sort of mealish.

-dave

luv

Bring some Nature Valley granola bars - the crunchy kind, not the soft, candy kind. Very filling, taste great and portable as heck. :)

Otherwise, if you want to fill up and not spend an arm and a leg, get the off the Disney property!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom