Snack credits for breakfast items

Weather_Lady

bring pre packaged kellogg cereal bowls, can be bought in any 99C store or supermarket
skim milk is about 1.19 in the food court
use the snack credit for a hard boiled egg for morning protein
keep away from the fattening sweet snacks, will only slow you down in the morning
coming down from an early morning sugar rush just was the park is opening is not a good feeling

This is what we do, too.

Even when on the DDP, we brought our own dry cereal, granola bars and bananas/apples for breakfast. (We bought a half gallon of milk at the resort store and kept it in our in-room fridge for the cereal. The total cost of the breakfast food we brought/bought was less than $20.) We tended to eat a counter service lunch, early (around 11:30am) to avoid the big crowds, so a small, light breakfast was perfect. We used our snack credits to tide us over during the "afternoon lull" -- the 5-6 hour period between lunch and dinner. Our favorite snacks were Dole Whip floats, citrus swirls, or other ice cream-type treats, since we were often feeling a bit overheated by that point in the afternoon. Since each of them would have cost $4-$6 out of pocket, saving our snack credits for them was a good deal for us!

dadddio

I like the large bowls of mixed melon or grapes. Cinnamon rolls are good too. There is also the nutella waffle sandwich with fruit that is awesome, but I paid out of pocket for it and am not sure if you can use a snack credit or not.
The nutella waffle sandwich is NOT on the DDP. In fact, none of the waffles/waffle sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow are on the DDP. I actually think that everything on Sleepy Hollow's menu except for the waffles/waffles sandwiches are on DDP.

I just pack a couple of boxes of granola bars in my bag. That takes care of breakfast and is easy to throw in my park bag in case I get light headed and need a snack. We love to save our snacks for super sugary huge dessert type options during the day or at dinner. Eating fudge on the plane ride home is one of my favorite good-byes (and the probably the carrot cakes that we got with our quick service and the chocolate cake we got with our quick service...we have a tendency to be full and hoard our QS desserts :p)

Scott10

keep away from the fattening sweet snacks, will only slow you down in the morning
coming down from an early morning sugar rush just was the park is opening is not a good feeling
With the availability of Starbucks high test coffee, nothin' is slowin' me down!!!

Minthorne

I haven't done the dining plan in a while but last time I did there were yogurt fruit and granola parfaits that were a snack credit and made a great breakfast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom