Snack Credit

AylaRanzz

Original Poster
I'm going back to Disneyworld in September and I know there was lots of discussion about lots of places not accepting the snack credit any longer and I was wondering if that's actually true. We're trying to plan things out and one of those things will be planning more spending money if we'll no longer be able to use the snack credits for certain things.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Most snacks that have always been included are all still included. Have not heard of any that have been taken off the list. I heard something about the Dole Whip Float not included anymore but I don't even remember that being included ever, like the regular Dole Whip or Citrus swirl is and still is included. They added I believe more
Snacks to it but did not take any away I'm aware of. Also one added you can now use snack credits for any size Starbucks beverage and that started when Starbucks opened last year. :)

Jon81uk

From what I have read there are currently MORE choices of snacks than before, not less. Many items that are a single serving but previously were too expensive have now been added.
Almost every single serving (so nothing you can share like 2 litre soda) is a snack. Just look for the purple DDP logo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom