Smugglers Run on Windows

Movielover

Great, add another thing on the list of things I need to experience. I have a bucket list to be evac'ed from all rides and experience quirks like this.

trainplane3

That doesn't look like a Microsoft Windows desktop, might be Linux.
It's definitely Windows. The "This PC" and "Control Panel" icons are 100% Windows:

RSoxNo1

This isn't really a surprise. Anytime you're using digital projections like this you're going to have these types of errors. I've seen it on Everest in the Yeti projection room, I've seen it in Trader Sam's on the windows. It's funny, but it happens.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
This isn't really a surprise. Anytime you're using digital projections like this you're going to have these types of errors. I've seen it on Everest in the Yeti projection room, I've seen it in Trader Sam's on the windows. It's funny, but it happens.

There would probably be a market for a device that could prevent this. The device would go between the computer and the display and look for some sort of digital watermark in the video. If it doesn't see it, it would blank out the display.

durangojim

There would probably be a market for a device that could prevent this. The device would go between the computer and the display and look for some sort of digital watermark in the video. If it doesn't see it, it would blank out the display.
They could make it look like you're just flying through hyperspace continually.

RSoxNo1

They only had a billion dollars to spend on this land, they couldn't afford that kind of technology.
They could make it look like you're just flying through hyperspace continually.
How about flying through toasters?

BoarderPhreak

I posted a screenshot of a failed monitor on the MF in another thread a week or so ago. Looks like this might be a regular occurrence, LOL. 🙄

"Computer failed, we're goin' dooooowwwwnnnn!"

Should've used Linux. 😏

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom