Smoke....HELP!!!

diz4life

Original Poster
So I know that there are fires all over the south. I have read other threads pertaining to this subject. However, I have an unanswered question....does the smoke in the air, especially the kind that people have described as "snow like" ruin your clothes? Some of you may think this is a stupid question but :shrug: , I kinda need to know.:wave:

SpongeScott

So I know that there are fires all over the south. I have read other threads pertaining to this subject. However, I have an unanswered question....does the smoke in the air, especially the kind that people have described as "snow like" ruin your clothes? Some of you may think this is a stupid question but :shrug: , I kinda need to know.:wave:
Ruin it? No. They will smell from the smoke, but it will be like new again after they are washed or dry cleaned.

diz4life

Original Poster
Phew!!! I was just worried they might turn black....:ROFLOL:
....I do hate the smell of smoke BUT cause I'll be at Disney, I can deal.....

epcotisbest

Someone on my thread about the smoke subject says that friends are there now and have not had any problem. Good news.
Ricky

SpongeScott

Phew!!! I was just worried they might turn black....:ROFLOL:
....I do hate the smell of smoke BUT cause I'll be at Disney, I can deal.....
Not at all. Other than it being extremely hazy or "foggy", there has been a fine grayish ash that has fallen, but nothing that can't be cleaned up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom