Smells

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
Zest Energy Rush soap reminds me of WDW. Why? I used it for the few months before going to WDW for the first time in 8 years. And when ever I smell it, I'm back there. I work in a grocery store and when I stock the soap I just stand and smell the soap. It transports me back to a magical place.................

ummmm..... talk about too much information! :lol:

Disney Duggan

The smell of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies always reminds me of the Main Street Bakery. I once took a tour of MK and they showed us the vents where the smell of cookies is piped out onto Main Street. Since then I'm always reminded of Main Street when someone bakes cookies. :slurp:

Rdedeian

Originally posted by Disney Duggan
The smell of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies always reminds me of the Main Street Bakery. I once took a tour of MK and they showed us the vents where the smell of cookies is piped out onto Main Street. Since then I'm always reminded of Main Street when someone bakes cookies. :slurp:

Those cookies are awesome. I love that smell as well.

Also, I love walking passed a popcorn stand in the parks as a fresh batch of popcorn is popping. It drives you to buy some.

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by piglet*florida
Ok this is a weird one but it is true. I think of Disney whenever I smell the exhaust fumes from any bus!:lol: It just makes me think of waiting at the bus stops there to go to a park!

I was just thinking the same thing. Also when I was in High School a youth group I was in took a bus trip to FLA and WDW every year. Just being around any bus makes me think of it. yum, the smell of diesel (can't spell sorry) fuel!!!!!

MinnieFan

Whenever I smell fresh cut flowers, it reminds me of GF lobby.
:)
The smell of fresh rice crispies makes me thing of Main Street.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom