smells of disney

TheDisneyQueen

Original Poster
whats your favorite smell in wdw? i love the smell of walking into the HM but i also love waiting in line for Splash cause the smell is so distinct!!!!!!!

Angie

Mystic

I would have to say my all time favourite smell, which isn't there anymore, would have to be the orange groves in Horizons.

TheOneVader

I would have to say the oranges on Soarin', since I don't remember Horizons' orange smell...

My least favorite smell is the sauerkraut at Germany. :hurl:

brich

My kids love the Stinky Skunk smell on Journey into Your Imagination. Sad, thats their favorite part of that ride. :hammer:
I'm sure my wife enjoys the pastry shop in France. :slurp:
I'm kinda partial to Stitch's Chilidog breath myself... :lookaroun
(Duck----Incoming!) :eek:

beagle 1

The smell of the fresh chocolate chip cookies as you walk down Mainstreet USA, which is fan blown into the streets.

DayDreamBear

Definetly on Spash Mountain. And the smell of popcorn when you're walking. Just makes you SERIOUSLY crave popcorn and know that you're at a park. Any time I go to a theme park, even if it's not Disney, the smell of popcorn makes me think of Disney :)

Akl

I love the smell of the wood burning in the restaurants at the AKL. You can smell them as soon as you walk in the lobby. Just like being welcomed home by a favorite relative's cooking.

Jez

The musty smell of the Cavemen scene in spaceship earth, (it's the first thing we go on, so I know I've really arrived when I smell it!)

Rcoaster809

My favorite smell is also the bakery on Main Street.

A strange thing happened last weekend when I was visiting relatives in Scranton, PA. We went to one of their shopping centers, and a small forest fire was buring not too far away. The smell filled the air, and it was exactly like the smell of the Rome burning scene in SSE.

DisneySam

There are so many!
- The Lobby Smell of the WL
- Splash Mountain/ The Jungle Cruise/ Pirates (must be the water)
- The Confectionary on Main Street
- The Smell of the AC on the Monorail...nothing is quite as relaxing after a scorching day in the parks!
- The Smell of Ghridelli's at DTD...don't even get me started...LOL :slurp:

Equidae

OMG, finally people who know that certain smells exist only at Disney! There is a peculiar smell my sister and I recognize. I can't really explain it, something like pavement and bus exaust and magic.. I don't know, but every so often I smell it in the real world and instantly I am back in the World...

TheDisneyMagic

My favourite smells have got to be Again Splash Mountain, the smell on BTMR and the burning smell (could only take it for short periods of time though) on SSE during the Rome scene.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom