Smart Phone?

graphite1326

Ok a question for the not up to speed (and could care less) on smart phone folks. This will be my first visit with my smart phone. Always had a flip before and was easily stored in my pocket. Give me good ideas on how everyone goes to the parks with this bulky flat phone? I ride almost all the rides, upside down and wet ones.

DarthVader

Sith Lord
I had my iPhone and my daughter's iphones in my cargo short pockets and they were fine. I didn't go on any crazy rides, but Splash mountain, 7 dwarves, Expedition Everest were all fine.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

We have to keep our phones with us - for work and/or pet-sitter access, but also for quick access to MDE if we want to check or change plans.

I carry mine in a tiny crossbody purse that is small enough not to have to be removed on any attractions -- or even at restaurants or in restrooms, ensuring I can't lose it! (I keep a Ziploc sandwich bag in the purse as well, to toss the phone in when I go on wet rides).

DH wears longish, Bermuda-style cargo shorts (fashion police, don't you dare say a word - my man makes those shorts look GOOOOD) and puts his phone in a side pocket that has a zipper closure so it can't fall out. Because that puts the phone essentially next to his thigh rather than at his waist or on his hip, it's never in danger of getting damaged by any ride restraint system, either.

Upvote 0

correcaminos

My husband just carries his pocket. I have a tiny case that can attach to a strap to be cross body or carried in a pocket. All of our phones are water resistant (mine is IP 68) and put tempered glass protectors on the screen. A soft case around it to protect the corners. Otterbox makes cases my husband loves.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom