Small World

mwitkus

does anyone know if there are plans to spruce up IASW in WDW? The last time I rode that one, it sure looked like it had seen better days....

Tigggrl

Wellll
This is my take on it...
We are told from the first day that rumors are rumors, and unless it comes from MANAGEMENT....not to spread rumprs or heresay
The fact that it was posted to us in the OFFICIAL employee newsletter, makes it ok for us to talk about it, and it means that as far as the company sees it, it is fact...
Believe what you want, but it seems as tho unless you have some official reason to doubt it, the company says what they know to be true....

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
I rode IASW in Jan. '02. It had been down for a big rehab at the beginning of 2001 (we missed it that year), so I thought it looked great this year. Dolls that hadn't moved in years were all working. Some of the audio-animatronics seemed almost new because they'd been still for many years. In fact my 8 and 11 year old girls thought it looked much better than the last time they rode it in 2000.

A comment on WDWs indoor load for IASW. Sadly, due to weather conditions in Florida, it will probably always be an indoor load, although they could still do something about the facade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom