Small World (not the ride)

EnSkywalker

Original Poster
Today at the matinee showing of a local dinner theater we were seated with an older couple. In the discussion that we had prior to the show, it turns out one of their kids is the manager at the Electric Umbrella in Epcot.

They were as surpised as us that we new Exactly where their daughter worked.

mickeyfan

It truly is a small world...........during one of our Disney trips, we went to Fantasmic and it was already pretty crowded, so we picked a row and sat down. I was talking with my kids when I heard someone on the other side of the guy I had sat down next to say my name. It was a girl I went to the gym with. I couldn't believe that I happened to pick that row and someone from my hometown was there as well and I didn't even know they were going.

I have been on other trips and knew friends were going and never run into them!!

It just makes me wonder how many of the people on this site I may have sat next to or been in line with for a ride and never realized it!!

It really is a small world!!

DisneyPhD

I keep wondering about that. I don't mind posting pictures of myself and family on line for you all to see. What I wonder about is someone I know surfing the web and finding them. They all ready think we are WDW nuts! The other thing I wonder is people in the back ground of my pictures, is any other them fellow WDW magic posters?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom