Slower shipping now on MagicBands

rnese

If you customize your bands more than 30 days in advance, they will ship them to your house. As of now they are shipping them out pretty much right after that deadline, and arrive a few days after. This may change moving forward, but I wouldn't expect it to move much. If you customize them between 30 and 10 days in advance, they will have the bands available at your hotel. If you don't customize them before the 10 days out, you get plain grey when you check in.
Thanks Dreamfinder. So you're they ship them based upon when you customize them, not based upon your check-in date?

dreamfinder

Thanks Dreamfinder. So you're they ship them based upon when you customize them, not based upon your check-in date?

Well, it's a bit of both. The 30 days in advance is from your check in date. If you customize them at least 30 days out, you get them sent to your house. They won't send them earlier in case you change your mind and want to redo them or decide to cancel. For situations exactly like yours, they don't want to ship them to your house if you customize them a week out in case they miss you, so you would get them at the resort.

oovwee

Mine says next day air, but I think it is being delayed by the backlog caused by bad weather last week (I live in OKC). It was shipped on the 11 and says it will be delivered tomorrow.

No biggie, our departure date is Jan 12.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom